Created for convenience and packaged in sustainable style, our eco-canisters feature:
- 16 corn silk pyramid teabags, each filled with 2 grams of whole leaf tea
- Pyramid teabags allow extra space for leaves to infuse, bringing more flavor into each cup
- Each whole leaf pyramid bag can be brewed 2 or 3 times
- 100% organic tea, direct from our single garden in Bangladesh
- Environmentally responsible packaging, made from compostable materials
What Is Neem?
The neem tree (Azadirachta indica) is indigenous to India. It is an evergreen tree that can reach as high as twenty feet in just a span of three years. It has natural pesticide, germicide and medicinal properties. It is non-toxic to humans, but highly toxic to insects (like caffeine - another natural pesticide).
Is there Caffeine?
Yes. Black tea contains about 50% of the caffeine in a cup of coffee.
A full-bodied black tea with a delightful brightness at the finish. Inspired by the magical Neem tree.
Known as the "village pharmacy," Neem has been used for nearly 5000 years as a cornerstone of Ayurvedic tradition
Tumble boiling water over the pyramid teabag or loose leaf tea. Steep 2 to 3 minutes. Enjoy. Repeat.
Reviews | Ratings
This has not yet been reviewed.