Created for convenience and packaged in sustainable style, our eco-canisters feature:
- 16 corn silk pyramid teabags, each filled with 2 grams of whole leaf white tea
- Pyramid teabags allow extra space for leaves to infuse, bringing more flavor into each cup
- Each whole leaf pyramid bag can be brewed 2 or 3 times
- 100% organic tea, direct from our single garden in Bangladesh
- Environmentally responsible packaging, made from compostable materials
What Is White Tea?
White tea also comes from the Camellia sinensis plant, however is minimally processed. It is harvested before the leaves open fully, when the buds are still covered by fine white hairs, hence the name. Once the buds and leaves are handpicked, they are very carefully and meticulously steamed and dried.
Is there Caffeine?
Yes, about 2/3 less than coffee
A medium-bodied delicacy with notes of peach. Made from the youngest and rarest tea parts.
Because of the very careful and delicate harvesting process, white tea retains the most nutrients versus black or green tea
Tumble boiling water over the pyramid teabag or loose leaf tea. Steep 2 to 3 minutes. Enjoy. Repeat.
Reviews | Ratings
This has not yet been reviewed.