New Chapter Coenzyme B Food Complex 90 tablets
Whole-Food Complexed Vitamin B for Energy & Nervous System Support*
- Whole Probiotic Nutrients
- Can be taken on an empty stomach
Creating the Greater Whole-The Synergy of Probiotics
To deliver the full profile of Nature's bounty to you, each nutrient in Coenzyme B Food Complex is cultured in live probiotics. Those are the healthy bacteria found naturally in fermented foods such as yogurt, tempeh, kefir, and sauerkraut. By culturing vitamins and minerals in a probiotic matrix of fermented organic soy, fruits, and vegetables, we create whole-food complexes that the body can easily recognize and digest because they're food.
- Delivers essential nutrients in a safe and active form within the infinite complexity of food.
- Eight whole-food complexed B Vitamins maintain normal activity of the nervous system & promote energy metabolism.*
- Dual-cultured B Vitamins deliver easy to digest nutrients complete with cofactors and coenzymes for optimal benefits.
- Provides an energizing and protective array of phytonutrients and ferment metabolites, including probiotic cultured soy isoflavones, beta-glucans and bacteriocins.*
- Twice-daily formula is easy to take, easy to digest, and can be taken anytime-even on an empty stomach!
Supplement FactsServing Size:
2 tabletsServings per Container:
Directions for Use: Two tablets daily. Can be taken anytime, even on an empty stomach.
Other Directions: As with any dietary or herbal supplement, you should advise your health care practitioner of the use of this product. If you are nursing, pregnant, or considering pregnancy, you should consult your health care practitioner prior to using this product.
Amount per Serving
% Daily Value
Thiamin-Vitamin B1 ┼
Riboflavin-Vitamin B2 ┼
Vitamin B6 ┼
Vitamin B12 ┼
Pantothenic Acid ┼
Optimal Stress Response ┼ [Chamomile (flower)╬; Lavender (flower)╬; Eleuthero (root)╬; American Ginseng (root)╬; Hawthorn (berry and leaf )╬]
Immune Support Response ┼ [Astragalus (root)╬; Elderberry (berry)╬; Shiitake (mushroom)╬; Cordyceps (mushroom)╬; Reishi (mushroom)╬; Maitake (mushroom)╬]
Organic Spinach (leaf)
Soy Lecithin (non-GMO) ┼***
Organic Blueberry (fruit)
Turmeric (rhizome) 6.4 mg hydroethanolic extract and 1.6 mg organic supercritical extract
Ginger (rhizome) 3.2 mg hydroethanolic extract and 0.8 mg organic supercritical extract
┼ Nutrients are cultured in organic media that may contain: organic milled soy, organic yeast (Saccharomyces cerevisiae), organic maltodextrin, organic gum acacia, organic orange and lemon peel, organic alfalfa powder, enzymes, and Lactobacilli (L. acidophilus, L. bifidus, L. rhamnosus).
*** A natural source of choline, inositol, linoleic and linolenic acids
* Daily value not established
These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Organic gum acacia, silica, organic pre-gelatinized maize starch, lac resin, and carnauba wax. Contains: Fermented soy. Naturally gluten free. 100% vegetarian; no artificial flavors or colors.
Reviews | Ratings
This has not yet been reviewed.