Gentle, Buffered Vitamin C
Ultra Potent-C 1000 is the same exclusive, patented formula as Ultra Potent-C® 500, but with 1,000 mg of vitamin C per tablet and a higher potency metabolite support system.
- Scientifically shown to promote natural killer (NK) cell activity and white blood cell (WBC) function.*
- Shown to have 18% to 25% higher uptake in WBCs than plain vitamin C (ascorbic acid).*
- Provides vitamin C and a metabolite system designed for enhanced utilization.*
- Prevents potential stomach upset associated with vitamin C by using buffering agents.*
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Supplement FactsServing Size:
1 tabletServings per Container:
Directions for Use: Take one tablet up to two times daily or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
Amount per Serving
% Daily Value
Niacin (as niacinamide ascorbate)
Calcium (as calcium ascorbate)
Magnesium (as magnesium ascorbate)
Sodium (as sodium ascorbate)
Potassium (as potassium ascorbate)
Citrus Bioflavonoid Complex [standardized to 45% (15.8 mg) full spectrum bioflavonoids]
* Daily value not established
These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Ultra Potent-C® [(U.S. Patent #5,626,883) calcium ascorbate, niacinamide ascorbate, ascorbic acid, sodium ascorbate, magnesium ascorbate, L-lysine HCl, ascorbyl palmitate, potassium ascorbate, citrus bioflavonoid complex, tetrasodium pyrophosphate, alpha D-ribofuranose, L-cysteine HCl, xylitol, and L-glutathione], microcrystalline cellulose, stearic acid (vegetable), cellulose, croscarmellose sodium, magnesium stearate (vegetable), coating (water, hypromellose, medium chain triglycerides, and hydroxypropylcellulose).
This product is Gluten Free.