Vitamin C combined with minerals and fruit-based antioxidants
- Provides 2,000mg of vitamin C per 5g scoop
- Provides vitamin C from asorbic acid, calcium, magnesium, potassium, zinc and manganese ascorbates
- An antioxidant for the maintenance of good health
- Helps in the development and maintenance of bones, cartilage, teeth and gums
- Helps the body to mteabolize fats and proteins
- Helps in connective tissue formation and in wound healing
- Helps to prevent vitamin C deficiency
- Great tasting, natural fruit mixed-flavored and easy-to-use powder format
Supplement FactsServing Size:
1 scoop (5g)Servings per Container:
Directions for Use: Adults: One scoop (5g) mixed with water, taken daily with meals, a few hours before or after taking other medications, or as professionally directed.
Other Directions: If you have a liver disorder, consult your healthcare practitioner prior to use.
Amount per Serving
% Daily Value
Vitamin C (as ascorbic acid/calcium/magnesium/zinc/manganese/potassium ascorbates)
Calcium (as calcium ascorbate)
Magnesium (as magnesium ascorbate)
Zinc (as zinc ascorbate)
Manganese (as manganese ascorbate)
Potassium (as potassium ascorbate/bicarbonate)
Apricot (prunus armeniaca) fruit (equivalent to 870-1160mg fresh fruit)
Black currant (ribes nigrum) fruit (equivalent to 1160-1450mg fresh fruit)
Bilberry (vaccinium myrtillus) fruit (equivalent to 1160mg fresh fruit)
Sweet cherry (prunus avium) fruit juice (equivalent to 0.3ml fruit juice)
* Daily value not established
These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Citric acid, fruit sugar.
Reviews | Ratings
This has not yet been reviewed.