Vitamin D 50,000 IU
Recent evidence suggests that higher doses of vitamin D supplementation may be of benefit to patients, including the elderly, who are particularly low in vitamin D levels. Vitamin D3 50000iu provides temporary nutritional support for promoting optimal vitamin D levels:
- Vitamin D3 capsules providing temporary supplementation for maintaining peak levels of vitamin D
- Maintaining optimal vitamin D levels for those who are elderly
- Vitamin D supplementation for those with occasional challenges absorbing and maintaining optimal vitamin D levels.
Vitamin D2 (Ergocalciferol) vs Vitamin D3 (Cholecalciferol)
Vitamin D3 is the bioidentical form of vitamin D synthesized in the skin when exposed to sunlight. It is the preferable form as it has been found to modulate 25(OH)D levels for a longer period of time when compared to vitamin D2. According to recent research:
- Vitamin D3 is approximately 87% more effective in maintaining preferred serum 25(OH)D concentrations
- Vitamin D3 promotes greater storage of vitamin D than does vitamin D2
Supplement FactsServing Size:
1 capsuleServings per Container:
* Daily value not established
These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Natural vegetable capsule. May contain calcium silicate, magnesium stearate, microcrystalline cellulose, silicon dioxide and stearic acid.
Reviews | Ratings
This has not yet been reviewed.