Pure Essence Ionic Fizz Super D-K Calcium Plus - Mixed Berry 420g
This wonderful product is identical to Ionic-FizzTM Calcium Plus, except that it provides 1000 IU's of Vitamin D, and also Vitamin K in the body's preferred, menaquinone 7 form. This newly found form of Vitamin K is far more expensive than the phylloquinone form, but is also far more effective in the body. Ionic-FizzTM Super D-K Calcium Plus can be used with any of their Vitamin D series products, or with any multiple that does not supply over 5000 IU's of Vitamin D per day.
Ionic-FizzTM is a delicious beverage (actually, a powder you mix gently into water) that provides the world's best absorbed calcium and magnesium in the ratio that best supports bones. Because its minerals enter the body in ionic form, its minerals are absorbed better than any others you'll find. It also provides every co-nutrient required for strong bones. It is, in short, the finest bone support supplement ever made.
- 7 Ionic Minerals (Calcium, Magnesium, Boron, Copper, Manganese, Potassium & Zinc) Most widely recognized mineral forms utilized by the body. The world's best absorbed minerals. Smaller mineral particles increase the rate of absorption. Easily digested, absorbed, and utilized even by those with digestive issues.
- Vitamin D3 (as cholecalciferol) Aids in calcium absorption and is vital for healthy bone development. Supports the immune system and longevity. Regulates calcium and phosphorus levels in the blood.
- Vitamin K2 (as menaquinone MK-7) Shown to support bone density when used along with Vitamin D3. The highest quality Vitamin K available and identical to the Vitamin K produced in the large intestines.
- Calcium (from Ca lactate) Requires a much lower amount of calcium to achieve the same benefit that you would see by taking much higher levels of other calcium products. Supports strong bones, teeth, and aids in muscle contractions.
- Magnesium (from Mg carbonate) Requires a much lower amount of magnesium to achieve the same benefit that you would see by taking much higher levels of other magnesium products. Magnesium is involved in energy production and storage, the breakdown of fatty acids, protein synthesis, DNA metabolism, muscle relaxation, neurotransmitter activity, and hormone regulation. Magnesium is stored primarily in the bones, and along with other minerals, plays an important role in depositing calcium into the bones.
- Boron (from B citrate) Works with Calcium and Vitamin D to support bone health.
- Electrolyte Mineral Complex (Potassium, Magnesium & Calcium) An ideal way to replace vital electrolyte minerals, normally lost through exercise and perspiration, without consuming high amounts of sugar, like those found in common Sport drinks.
- Vitamin B12 (as methylcobalamin) The activated form of Vitamin B12 that is important for energy production & normal functioning of the brain and nervous system. Essential to bone formation and maintenance.
- Vitamin C (as ascorbic acid) Required for collagen and bone synthesis. Also aids in absorption & utilization of minerals.
- Vitamin A (as beta carotene) A Pro-Vitamin A carotenoid known for its anti-oxidant benefits for the skin and eyes. Essential to bone formation and maintenance.
Supplement FactsServing Size:
1 scoop (7g)Servings per Container:
Directions for Use: One level scoop in 6-8oz of water.
* Daily value not established
These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Citric acid, natural flavors, malic acid, lo han (fruit), stevia, fructooligosaccharides, beet root powder, grape skin extract.
Reviews | Ratings
This has not yet been reviewed.