New Chapter Wholemega Flex 60 softgels
Nature's Whole Complement of Seventeen Omegas - 3, 5, 6, 7, 8 & 9's. Extra-Virgin Wild Salmon Oil.
- Omega-Rich Fish Oil Supplement for Healthy Joints*
- Effective: Whole Omega Fatty Acids Promote Joint Flexibility & Movement*
- Herbal: Targeted Herbs Soothe Joints and Promote Normal Cartilage Production*
Nature's Whole Joint Health Fish Oil Supplement
Wholemega Flex fish oil supplement combines clinically researched, naturally pure whole fish oil with tonic herbs that target joint health support.* The result is a whole-food joint-health formula designed to nourish moving joints and help you move freely.*
A clear alternative to fractionated and "purified" fish oil supplements, Wholemega Flex delivers naturally pure, Omega-Rich Wild Alaskan Salmon oil. Combined with targeted joint-support herbs, these natural ingredients work together with the whole fish oil to promote a healthy inflammation response and normal cartilage production - the critical tissue that gives our joints structure, support, and cushioning.*
- Whole omegas like those in Wholemega Flex fish oil help reduce exercise-related pain, stiffness, and joint tenderness.*
- Research shows that Rose Hips, Turmeric, and Ginger help support healthy joints, cartilage function, and a healthy inflammation response.*
- Provides a clinical dose of wild Alaskan salmon oil: a whole-food alternative to highly processed and "purified" conventional fish oil.
- Pressed in a proprietary process similar to fine olive oil, Wholemega Flex preserves natural antioxidants and Vitamin D3 that can be destroyed in other fish oil after processing.
- Taking Wholemega Flex fish oil every day for a week provides the same amount of whole omega fatty acids as three servings of Wild Alaskan Salmon.
Supplement FactsServing Size:
3 softgelsServings per Container:
Directions for Use: Three softgels daily immediately before a large meal. For best results, take one softgel right before lunch and two right before dinner.
Other Directions: As with any dietary or herbal supplement, you should advise your healthcare practitioner of the use of this product. If you are nursing, pregnant, or considering pregnancy, you should consult your healthcare practitioner prior to using this product. Store in a cool, dry place. DO NOT REFRIGERATE.
Amount per Serving
% Daily Value
Calories from Fat
Vitamin D3 (from Wild Alaskan Salmon Oil)
Wild Alaskan Salmon Oil
Total Omega-3 Fatty Acids
EPA (Eicosapentaenoic Acid)
DHA (Docosahexaenoic Acid)
Other Omega-3 Fatty Acids (Octadecatetraenoic Acid; Docosapentaenoic Acid; Linolenic Acid; Heneicosapentaenoic Acid; Eicosatrienoic Acid)
Total Omega-6 Fatty Acids (Linoleic Acid; Arachidonic Acid; Eicosadienic Acid)
Total Omega-5; 7 & 8 Fatty Acids (Myristoleic Acid; Palmitoleic Acid; Margaroleic Acid)
Total Omega-9 Fatty Acids (Oleic Acid; Gadoleic Acid; Erucic Acid; Nervonic Acid)
Astaxanthin (from Wild Alaskan Salmon Oil)
Rosehips (Rosa canina) (fruit) 400 mg hydroethanolic extract (min. 1 mg anthocyanins) and 90 mg supercritical extract (min. 35 mg linoleic acid)
Turmeric (Curcuma longa) (root) 80 mg hydroethanolic extract (min. 8 mg curcuminoids) and 20 mg supercritical extract (min. 1 mg tumerones)
Ginger (Zingiber officinalis) (root) 16 mg hydroethanolic extract and 4 mg supercritical extract (min. 5 mg pungent compounds)
* Daily value not established
These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Beeswax, maltodextrin, B.A.S.S® (Botanical Antioxidant Stability System® [extracts of rosemary, organic oregano, and organic sunflower oil]), and natural tocopherols. Capsule: Gelatin (Halal), glycerine, water and carob. Contains: 100% Wild Alaskan Salmon Fish Oil. Naturally gluten free. The premium softgel capsules are prepared without any chemical solvents and are BSE free.
Reviews | Ratings
This has not yet been reviewed.