Vitalah knows you have a wide variety of supplements to choose from to make sure you're getting the nutrition you need for healthy immune function. Only Oxylent offers superior-quality and science-backed nutrients-at levels needed to support optimal health-in an effervescent form that offers nearly 100 percent bioavailability.
Oxylent's convenient effervescent packets dissolve quickly in water to deliver an optimal blend of vital nutrients to assist in oxygenation, hydration, circulation and rejuvenation. Their unique blend of electrolytes, enzymes, amino acids, antioxidants, vitamins and minerals includes key immune-supportive nutrients such as vitamins C, D, and E, bioflavonoids, zinc, selenium, calcium and magnesium.* All in a sparkling drink that tastes so good you'll forget it's a supplement!
The Oxylent Difference
Better and faster bioavailability with bubbles
Several published scientific studies have shown that effervescent delivery systems result in greater and faster absorption1-5. Effervescence improves bioavailability in two ways:
- Less processing and less degradation of ingredients. Oxylent avoids both the heat and the binders needed to make tablets, and reduces air exposure between blending and packaging.
- Less digestion required. Unlike tablets, Oxylent does not need to be broken down by stomach acids to be absorbed in the small intestine. This advantage is especially important for people with digestive issues and/or health issues associated with malabsorption, as well as for aging adults.
Superior quality ingredients with Albion minerals
Premium quality is at the heart of Vitalah. Oxylent is made exclusively with Albion Minerals, the only source of true mineral chelates, which are absorbed significantly better than conventional mineral salts. And Oxylent is the only effervescent multivitamin to have been awarded the Albion Gold Medallion.
Unique formula with SOD and catalase enzymes
In addition to Albion minerals, Oxylent's unique formula includes vitamin D3 (the best-absorbed form of D), calcium ascorbate (a less acidic form of vitamin C), B-complex vitamins, the amino acid L-arginine, CoQ10, and the antioxidant enzymes SOD and Catalase, which promote the conversion of hydrogen peroxide into beneficial oxygen and water-enhancing cellular oxygenation. Oxylent contains 20 IU of SOD, which statistically is shown to contain 3 IU of Catalase. Oxylent is the only multivitamin drink to include SOD and Catalase.
Great taste with nothing artificial
Oxylent is naturally sweetened, with less than 2 g of organic cane sugar per serving. Their delicious Sparkling Berries, Sparkling Blackberry Pomegranate and Sparkling Mandarin flavors taste so good you'll forget you're drinking a supplement.
Oxylent's effervescent powder requires less energy to produce, less energy to transport, and does not require the use of plastic bottles. Premium quality nutrition with a reduced carbon footprint!
To learn more about Oxylent, Children's Oxylent, and Prenatal Oxylent, visit www.vitalah.com.
1. PL Moller et al. J Clin Pharmacol 2000;40: 370-8.
2. Girolamo G et al. Expert Opin Pharmacother 2007;8(15):2449-2457.
3. Rygnestad T et al. Eur J Clin Pharmacol 2000;56(2):141-3.
4. Sevilla-Tirado FJ et al. Methods Find Exp Clin Pharmacol 2003;25(7):531.
5. Taylor, DR. Expert Opin Pharmacother 2007;8(17):3043-3051.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.