Rebody SafSlim To Go - Tangerine Cream Fusion 14 packets
The revolutionary belly fat supplement with patent-pending SAFActive78TM? high-linoleic safflower oil.
High-linoleic acid (HLA) has been studied and scientifically shown to support belly fat reduction.* It is not to be confused with oleic acid, which is found in the cooking form of safflower oil.
- Naturally derived, doesn't contain artificial flavors or colors.
- Non-GMO, 78% Linoleic Safflower oil.
- Delicious, creamy texture. Emulsified for easier digestion.
Never heard of high-linoleic safflower oil? SafSlimTM's expeller-pressed, high-linoleic (78 percent) emulsified safflower oil (SAF) is a very effective way to target and reduce belly fat. In a 16-week study, Ohio State University researchers compared it with conjugated linoleic acid (CLA) by studying post-menopausal women who had high blood sugar and wanted to lose weight.
Highlights of this study:
- These participants showed an average reduction of 6.3 percent belly fat and an average of 20.3 percent increase in adiponectin, an important belly fat hormone.
- SAF outperformed CLA in measurements of trunk adipose (belly fat) and adiponectin levels. There was no significant change in adiponectin or in trunk adipose loss with CLA.
- The study participants achieved results with no modifications to their exercise or diet regimens. However, SafSlim is intended to be used in addition to any reduced-calorie diet and exercise program.
Supplement FactsServing Size:
1 packetServings per Container:
Directions for Use: Take 1 packet daily before meals. Two servings per day is recommended. Delicious by the spoonful or mixed into beverages, shakes, or yogurt.
Amount per Serving
% Daily Value
Calories from Fat
Linoleic Acid (LA)
* Daily value not established
These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
SAFActive78TM high-linoleic safflower oil, water, xylitol, glycerine, gum arabic, natural flavors, vegetable juice (for color), citric acid, xanthan gum, guar gum, sorbic acid, vitamin E (as d-alpha tocopherol) and ascorbyl palmitate to ensure freshness.
Reviews | Ratings
This has not yet been reviewed.