Nutritional Support for Healthy Body Composition
UltraMeal® WHEY is a nutritionally fortified, meal replacement drink containing whey protein, which has the highest biological value of any naturally occurring protein. Designed for those who want to improve their body composition (lean muscle-to-fat ratio), this functional food features:
- 15 grams of purity-certified whey protein. This whey protein blend--isolate and pre-digested hydrolysate--contains a complete amino acid profile that makes it an excellent protein source for protein-repletion diets.
- All essential vitamins and minerals, including high potency B vitamins, for comprehensive foun-dation nutrition to support overall health.
- 4 grams of fiber for gastrointestinal health.
- An excellent source of calcium (60% RDA per serving) and other bone supportive nutrients. Calcium, along with regular exercise and a healthy diet, can play a significant role in reducing the rate of bone loss. The advanced nutritional support of UltraMeal WHEY, along with regular exercise and a reduced calorie diet, may improve lean body mass and have a positive impact on overall health.
- Provides 15 grams of whey protein from a proprietary blend of whey protein isolate and predigested hydrolysates.
- Suitable for lactose-intolerant individuals.
- Provides a convenient and satisfying meal option of only 140 calories.
- Supplies a full complement of vitamins and minerals, including high potency B vitamins and calcium, for comprehensive foundation nutrition.
Supplement FactsServing Size:
2 scoops (44g)Servings per Container:
Directions for Use: Blend, shake, or briskly stir 2 level scoops (44 grams) of UltraMeal WHEY into 8 fluid ounces of chilled water twice daily, or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
Other Directions: Excess vitamin A intake may be toxic and may increase the risk of birth defects. Pregnant women and women who may become pregnant should not exceed 5000 IU (100% RDI) of preformed vitamin A (retinyl palmitate) per day.
Amount per Serving
% Daily Value
Calories from Fat
* Daily value not established
These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Whey protein blend (whey protein isolate, hydrolyzed whey protein isolate) (milk), fructose, rice syrup solids, natural flavors, inulin, dicalcium phosphate, cellulose, magnesium citrate, dipotassium phosphate, olive oil, potassium chloride, guar gum, xanthan gum, ascorbic acid, zinc gluconate, pyridoxine HCl, d-alpha tocopheryl acetate, niacinamide, copper gluconate, D-calcium pantothenate, thiamin HCl, riboflavin, chromium polynicotinate, retinyl palmitate, folic acid, L-5-methyltetrahydrofolate┼, biotin, potassium iodide, cyanocobalamin, cholecalciferol. Formulated to Exclude: Wheat, gluten, corn protein, egg, soy protein, nuts, tree nuts, fish, crustacean shellfish, colors, artificial sweeteners, and artificial flavors.