Packed with more than twice the number of probiotics contained in MegaFood's original MegaFlora.
- Supports intestinal health, bowel regularity and immunity*
- 50 billion active life-enhancing probiotics
- Provides strains naturally found in the digestive system
- Restores and maintains balance of healthy probiotics*
- Recommended after a course of antibiotics or traveling abroad
- Gently filtered from food growth media to remove common allergens
- Certified gluten free, vegetarian, soy free and dairy free
- Non-GMO Project Verified, tested free of pesticides and herbicides
Each of these 30 capsules contains a proprietary blend of more than 50 billion probiotics from 14 different strains, including Lactobacillus acidophilus, Lactobacillus lactis and Lactobacillus bulgaricus. These strains are already found naturally in the digestive system, helping you to restore and maintain proper levels of healthy probiotics.* MegaFood MegaFlora Plus supports a healthy instestinal tract, bowel regularity and immune health.*
Established in 1973, MegaFood™ seeks to deliver whole food supplements that provide authentic nourishment that goes beyond what vitamins and minerals alone can offer. MegaFood™ uses their patented Slo-Food Process™ to create FoodState Nutrients™, packing all of the beneficial nutrients of real whole foods into their easy-to-digest tablets, maximizing health benefits.
Supplement FactsServing Size:
1 capsuleServings per Container:
Directions for Use: 1 capsule per day with a meal.
Amount per Serving
% Daily Value
Proprietary MegaFlora Blend (L. acidophilus, L. plantarum, L. salivarius, B. bifidum, B. infantis, L. lactis, S. thermophilus, L. brevis, L. reuteri, B. longum, L. acidophilus DDS-1, L. bulgaricus, L. casei, L. rhamnosus)
50 billion CFU
* Daily value not established
These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Cellulose and Ascorbyl Palmitate. Certified Gluten Free by QAI.
Reviews | Ratings
This has not yet been reviewed.