New Chapter Every Woman's One Daily 40+ 72 tablets
Whole-Food Complexed Multi-vitamin for Breast, Hormone & Digestion Health*
- Made with organic vegetables & herbs
- Formulated specifically for the needs of women over 40
- Convenient one a day dosage
- Easily digested, even on an empty stomach
New Chapter® Whole-Food Complexed Multi-vitamin for Women's Health. More than Food Supplements, They're Supplemental Food.®
All of New Chapter's Multivitamins are probiotic and whole. The nutrient needs of men and women can be vastly different - the same can be said for people under forty versus over forty. New Chapter's formulation team takes exacting care with each nutrient and herbal blend in all of our targeted daily multivitamins to benefit the specific needs of the individual. New Chapter multivitamins are also Non-GMO Project verified and made with organic vegetables and herbs.
- Organic herbs and cultured whole-food complexed vitamins and minerals promote optimal health and condition-specific benefits, not just address nutrient deficiencies.* Each tablet delivers safe and sound potencies of 23 vitamins and minerals, including Vitamin A, Vitamin C, and Vitamin E.
- Whether you're a woman over 40, over 50, or beyond, this whole-food complexed multi-vitamin is formulated specifically for your needs.
- For holistic women's health support, a blend of organic Broccoli, organic Kale, and other organic cruciferous sprouts supports breast health and a healthy hormone balance.*
- Six whole-food complexed B Vitamins-and whole foods like organic Oregano and Fenugreek-support heart health, eye health, and digestive health, and also help address stress.*
- Convenient one a day multi-vitamin formula is easy to take, easy to digest and can be taken anytime-even on an empty stomach.
Supplement FactsServing Size:
1 tabletServings per Container:
Directions for Use: One tablet daily. Can be taken anytime, even on an empty stomach.
Other Directions: As with any dietary or herbal supplement, you should advise your healthcare practitioner of the use of this product. If you are nursing, pregnant, or considering pregnancy, you should consult your healthcare practitioner prior to using this product.
Amount per Serving
% Daily Value
Vitamin A┼ (100% as beta-carotene)
Vitamin K (K1 and K2 (MK7) Blend)
Calcium (from Algae╬)
Magnesium┼ (80% cultured; 20% from Algae╬)
Breast Support Blend (sprouted seeds) Organic Broccoli; Organic Cauliflower; Organic Kale; Organic Daikon Radish; Organic Cabbage; Organic Mustard
Hormone Support Blend┼ [Organic Chaste Tree (berry); Organic Red Clover (flower); Organic Raspberry (leaf)]
Stress/Energy Support Blend┼ [Organic Schizandra (berry); Organic Maca (root); Organic Chamomile (flower)]
Cardio Support Blend┼ [Organic Fenugreek (seed); Organic Oregano (leaf); Grapeseed Extract (not cultured); Organic Hawthorn (berry and seed)]
Digestive Support Blend┼ [Organic Aloe (leaf); Organic Peppermint (leaf); Organic Coriander (seed); Organic Cardamom (seed); Organic Artichoke (leaf)]
Ginger (rhizome) 3.2 mg hydroethanolic extract and 0.8 mg organic supercritical extract
Turmeric (rhizome) 3.2 mg organic hydroethanolic extract and 0.8 mg organic supercritical extract
╬ Lithothamnion: (L. calcareum and L. corallioides)
┼ Nutrients and herbs are cultured in organic media that may contain: organic milled soy, Saccharomyces cerevisiae (organic yeast: active and inactive), organic maltodextrin, organic gum acacia, organic orange and lemon peel, organic carrot powder, organic alfalfa powder, Lactobacilli (L. acidophilus, L. bifidus, L. rhamnosus) and enzymes (deactivated)
* Daily value not established
These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Organic gum acacia, silica, lac resin, carnauba wax and sunflower oil. Contains: Fermented soy. 100% vegetarian; no artificial flavors or colors. Naturally gluten free. Certified Organic by International Certification Services, Inc., USA.
Reviews | Ratings
First Previous Next Last
I really like these vitamins... they give me lots of energy, but I can still sleep at night.
4/18/2013 4:43 PM
First Previous Next Last