This easy-to-digest zinc supplement comes from fresh, whole foods. Perfect for those hoping to safely boost their zinc intake.
- Zinc in its safest and most bioavailable whole food form
- Having adequate zinc in your diet supports the vital functions of more than 100 different enzymes in the body
- Supports healthy tissue development, wound recovery and immune function*
- Mineral-rich organic whole foods provide synergistic trace minerals to catalyze utilization*
- Easy to digest even on an empty stomach
- Certified gluten free, certified vegan, vegetarian, soy free, dairy free, kosher and farm fresh
- Tested free of pesticides and herbicides
Zinc is a much-needed mineral, necessary for proper growth and maintenance of the body. MegaFood Zinc supplements are perfect for those looking to promote healthy tissue development, boost the immune system or speed wound recovery.* In addition to including healthy levels of zinc from FoodState Nutrients, MegaFood added a nourishing whole-food blend of organic spinach and other vegetables to provide synergistic trace minerals that accelerate the beneficial properties of zinc.*
Established in 1973, MegaFood™ seeks to deliver whole food supplements that provide authentic nourishment that goes beyond what vitamins and minerals alone can offer. MegaFood™ uses their patented Slo-Food Process™ to create FoodState Nutrients™, packing all of the beneficial nutrients of real whole foods into their easy-to-digest tablets, maximizing health benefits.
Supplement FactsServing Size:
1 tabletServings per Container:
Directions for Use: 1 tablet daily. May be taken anytime throughout the day, even on an empty stomach.
Amount per Serving
% Daily Value
Zinc (450mg┼; S. cerevisiae)
Immune Health Blend [S. cerevisiae (source of naturally occurring beta glucans & glutathione), Organic Broccoli (natural source of sulforaphane)]
Nourishing Whole Food Blend (Organic Spinach, Organic Beet Root, Organic Parsley, Organic Carrot, Organic Rice Bran)
* Daily value not established
These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Plant Cellulose, Vegetable Lubricant, Silica. Certified Gluten Free by QAI.
Reviews | Ratings
This has not yet been reviewed.