Baby Basics (and Great Gift Ideas!)
Whether it’s you or a loved one that’s getting ready for a new addition to the family, here are some great ideas for stocking an all-natural nursery. Here, some Pharmaca Team Members talk about their favorite ways to keep baby healthy:
Soothe their skin
“We can’t live without the Avalon Baby Massage Oil. It was recommended as a bath oil for my 2-year-old son with eczema. It is so nice, moisturizing and works great with his super sensitive skin (and it’s not loaded with petroleum or other junk!). It really helps keep both my kids’ skin baby soft in the dry Colorado climate.”
-Lisa S, Team Member
Help them sleep
“Our son Jack loved the Sleep Sheep On the Go for the first year—travel and sleep would have been rough without it! Now he’s two and loves the Twilight Turtle. We have had to replace the batteries multiple times, since it makes bedtime easier for all of us.”
-Heather S., Wife of Team Member Derek W.
Keep the diaper bag stocked
“Here’s what I always have in my bag for Chloe, 3, and Logan, 1:
· Yes to Baby Carrots Soothing Diaper Cream—Because you never know when a rash will break out
· Cleanwell Hand Sanitizer—Grubby hands are everywhere! And when your kid tries to pick gum up off of the ground you can sanitize those hands.
· Cleanwell Disinfectant Wipes—You don’t know how clean that table/highchair is in a restaurant, so it’s nice to wipe it off prior to letting your kids gnaw at it!
· Spare Pacifiers—One pops out and you don’t realize for a mile. Better to have a spare then to have an episode in the middle of errands.
· Small toys/Melissa and Doug art supplies—Got to keep them entertained all the time!”
-Tiana U., Team Member
Boost their immunity
“My daughter started going to daycare when she was 5 months old—it was flu season and she often got caught by spreading germs and viruses from fellow daycare-goers. Then a Pharmaca practitioner recommended Pharmaca Kid’s Immune Booster to me. I started to mix droplets of the supplement in her formula, and it works! It definitely strengthens and supports her immune system and since then she has become stronger and is sick less often.”
-Run Z., Team Member
Keep them protected
“We love the Goddess Garden Natural Sunscreen Spray, since it sprays on easy and works really well with no irritation – and we have a baby with very sensitive skin! And now that he’s up and running, the Neosporin Neo-to Go has been nice to have in my purse for when he crashes. I have also been using a lot of it on bug bites that he scratches too much.”
–Heather S., Wife of Team Member Derek W.