The most award winning Green Super Food!
“Vibrance” can be described as the combined vitality of each cell in the body. Green Vibrance provides trace nutrients that help each cell function at peak efficiency. When we push each cell toward peak efficiency through diet and supplementation, the result may be increased energy and endurance, greater clarity of thought, more robust immunity, and a shift in all bodily functions toward the ideal.
Green Vibrance taken daily drives us toward these goals by improving some very basic and essential biological requirements and functions. It boosts…
- Nutrition, by supplying an abundance of healthful micro-nutrients (vitamins, minerals, and bioactive food substances).
- Digestion of food and absorption of nutrients.
- Circulation, to enhance nutrient delivery to all cells of the body, even those at the periphery of the capillaries’ reach.
Optimal health can be experienced as a strong immune system, sustained energy production, and body systems that run smoothly and cleanly.
A nutritional formula should have a well-defined purpose in order to deliver true value to the consumer. Its components should be present at potencies that will achieve the stated goal. Delivering true value is the goal of Vibrant Health.
The Green Vibrance formula grows from the concepts that:
- The modern diet fails to supply enough micronutrients to support optimal health
- Paleolithic biochemistry runs us, hasn’'t changed in 40,000 years and expects to be fed high nutrient density from each calorie of food ingested
- The body can heal itself if given proper nutritional support
Green Vibrance is designed as a concentrated, nutrient-dense food from vegetable sources that is meant to:
- Support a healthy digestive tract, thereby improving nutrient absorption;
- Deliver trace nutrients at Paleolithic concentrations (far higher than found in modern diets);
- Improve circulation and cardiovascular health in order to deliver those nutrients to every cell of the body;*
- Support a vigorous and efficient immune system;
- Directly or indirectly support the other body systems (i.e. musculoskeletal, neurological, integumentary (skin), respiratory, urinary, endocrine, cardiovascular/circulatory, digestive, reproductive and immune)