Alacer Emergen-C Vitamin C 1000mg Tangerine 30 pack
Supplement FactsServing Size: 1 packet
Servings per Container: 30
Directions for Use: As a dietary supplement, take one packet 2 to 4 times a day. Place contents in a glass, add 4-6 oz of water.
Other Directions: Store in a cool, dry place.
- Amount per Serving% Daily Value
- Total Carbohydrate5 g2%**
- Sugars5 g*
- Vitamin C (as ascorbic acid, zinc ascorbate, chromium ascorbate)1,000 mg1666%
- Thiamin (as thiamine hydrochloride)0.38 mg25%
- Riboflavin (as riboflavin 5'-phosphate sodium)0.43 mg25%
- Niacin5 mg25%
- Vitamin B6 (as pyridoxine hydrochloride)10 mg500%
- Folic Acid12.5 mcg3%
- Vitamin B12 (as cyanocobalamin)25 mcg417%
- Pantothenic Acid (as calcium pantothenate)2.5 mg25%
- Calcium (as calcium carbonate, calcium phosphate, calcium pantothenate)50 mg5%
- Phosphorus (as potassium phosphate, calcium phosphate, sodium phosphate)38 mg4%
- Magnesium (as magnesium hydroxide, magnesium carbonate)60 mg15%
- Zinc (as zinc ascorbate)2 mg13%
- Manganese (as manganese gluconate)0.5 mg25%
- Chromium (as Chromium ascorbate)10 mcg8%
- Sodium (as sodium bicarbonate, sodium phosphate)60 mg3%
- Potassium (as potassium bicarbonate, potassium carbonate, potassium phosphate)200 mg6%
- Alpha Lipoic Acid1 mg*
- Quercetin1 mg*
* Daily value not established
These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Fructose, citric acid, natural flavors, tapioca maltodextrin, malic acid, silica, glycine, aspartic acid, tartaric acid, and cysteine hydrochloride.