Ancient Nutrition Bone Broth Protein Greens - Pineapple 16.2oz
Introducing a green juice-infused superfood powder that delivers 20 grams of protein in each and every scoop.
- Patented Formula
- 20 grams of protein per serving
- 16 grams of collagen per serving
- Gluten-free, grain-free, dairy-free, soy-free and nut-free
- No artificial ingredients
- Made from hydrolyzed bovine hide collagen peptides
- Featuring Collagen Types I & III
- Supports a healthy gut, skin and joints†
- Contains organic alfalfa grass and organic oat grass juice
- 0 grams of sugar
Let's face it — most of us are falling short when it comes to fueling up with enough greens. If you're looking to work more chlorophyll-rich superfoods into your life, alfalfa grass juice is where it's at. It truly stands the test of time; alfalfa's been a mainstay of the Chinese health culture for centuries.
But Americans aren't just missing out on their greens.. As we age, our collagen levels start to slip, too.
Today's diet is often missing important nutrients and beneficial compounds that our ancestors enjoyed, including collagen, known as the "glue that holds us together."
The most abundant protein in our bodies, it's vital to many aspects of our health. Did you know collagen is found mostly in our bodies' tendons, tissues, bones and skin, providing structure and strength?
But a number of factors can impact collagen levels in the body, including natural and modern-day threats, including:
- The natural aging process
- Hormonal changes
- Drugs & alcohol
- Processed foods
- White sugar
- Hydrogenated oils
- Fluoridated water
- Too much sun
- Nutritional deficits
Thankfully, consuming collagen-rich foods and supplementing with collagen peptides found naturally in bone broth can support:
- Healthy skin elasticity and skin hydration†
- Healthy skin†
- Healthy joint function†
- A healthy gut†
Mix one heaping scoop of Bone Broth Protein Greens-Pineapple with:
- Plain almond milk
- Your favorite smoothie