Aura Cacia Organic Cinnamon Leaf Essential Oil 0.25 fl. oz
Special Price $4.11 Regular Price $5.49
Delightfully comforting and warming, cinnamon leaf (Cinnamomum verum) is ideal for home care and diffusion.
Aura Cacia Cinnamon Leaf Essential Oil has a powerfully warm and spicy aroma derived from the cinnamon trees growing in Sri Lanka, also known as “Ceylon” or “true” Cinnamon.
What is the difference between cinnamon leaf and cinnamon bark essential oils?
Cinnamon leaf oil is distilled from the leaves of the same tree that produces cinnamon bark oil. Although both are similar in usage, cinnamon leaf oil is chemically a little closer to clove bud oil.
What’s the difference between organic cinnamon leaf essential oil and conventional cinnamon leaf essential oil?
Organic essential oils differ from conventional oils in that the botanicals from which they are derived are grown according to the USDA’s Organic Standards. Our manufacturing facility and all of our organic essential oils have also been certified organic by the established third-party certifier, Quality Assurance International (QAI).
- No Synthetic Fragrances
- No Synthetic Colors or Stabilizers
- No Animal Testing
- 100% Pure Essential Oils
- Paraben Free
- No Synthetic Colors or Fragrances
- GC/MS Tested for Purity
- Cinnamon leaf essential oil is known for its ability to warm the home and body. Its spicy aroma also lends well to wintertime diffusions, especially when combined with citrus oils. The fortifying effect invigorates the senses and counters tension.
- Cinnamon leaf has purifying properties. It can be blended with oils like thyme and tea tree to cleanse and freshen indoor air space.
- The oil has a long history of romantic connotations and is sometimes added to romantic perfume blends.
- While the aroma of cinnamon leaf essential oil is pleasant, you should be sure to follow dilution guidelines as it can be highly irritating to the skin.
- Cinnamon leaf blends well with frankincense, sweet orange, ylang ylang, allspice, bergamot, bay leaf, lavender, rose, clary sage and vanilla.
- Cinnamon leaf is considered a leafy top note.
directionsThere are so many ways to use essential oils! The above suggested uses are just an introduction to a wide variety of quick tips and recipes available at auracacia.com. Because essential oils are highly concentrated, we recommend diluting them in a carrier product like skin care oil, water, unscented lotion, or unscented liquid soap. Follow this guide for safe, effective use.
suggested usesQuick Tip Blend 24 drops with 2 fluid ounces water in a mist bottle for air freshening.Recipe Cinnamon Leaf Diffusion BlendIngredients6 drops Aura Cacia Cinnamon Leaf Essential Oil6 drops Aura Cacia Clove Bud Essential Oil6 drops Aura Cacia Sweet Orange Essential OilDirectionsCombine all oils in a diffuser. Follow directions included with the diffuser.
Organic Cinnamomum Verum (Cinnamon) Leaf Oil.