Aura Cacia Organic Lavender Essential Oil 0.25 fl. oz
Special Price $11.99 Regular Price $15.99
The most popular essential oil in the world, lavender (Lavandula angustifolia) is considered one of the safest oils to use for adults and children, and scientific studies over the years have verified its many benefits.
Lavender essential oil is grown in many regions across the globe and is produced more than any other essential oil sold for aromatherapy purposes. Aura Cacia Organic Lavender essential oil is distilled from certified organic flowers in Bulgaria that have been picked at peak bloom.
Lavender is harvested annually near or just after the summer solstice. The flowers only bloom for about two weeks, so the harvesting and distillation is often done all day and night. Lavender is harvested with a combine and immediately taken to the distillation facility.
What’s the difference between organic lavender essential oil and conventional lavender essential oil?
Organic essential oils differ from conventional oils in that the botanicals from which they are derived are grown according to the USDA’s Organic Standards. Our manufacturing facility and all of our organic essential oils have also been certified organic by the established third-party certifier, Quality Assurance International (QAI).
- Paraben Petroleum Free
- No Synthetic Fragrances
- No Synthetic Colors or Stabilizers
- No Animal Testing
- 100% Pure Essential Oils
- Paraben Free
- No Synthetic Colors or Fragrances
- GC/MS Tested for Purity
- Lavender is dominated by middle notes, mainly linalool and linalyl acetate. It smells both floral and herbaceous, since the oil comes from the flower, leaves, and stems of new growth.
- Lavender blends well with many oils, including rose, neroli, rosemary, patchouli, citrus oils, and the chamomiles. Lavender is generally considered a middle note.
- Lavender is well known for its calming and relaxing effects. It's ideal for adults and children and can be applied topically or diffused in the air. It is commonly used in pillow sprays, personal care products, and bath blends.
On the skin, lavender is soothing and cleansing. Because it's so mild, it finds its way in many products for facial care and in DIY facial recipes.
- Lavender's cleansing properties are effective in-home care as well. It can be used in laundry, as well as to clean the home, especially light-colored surfaces, like white tile, granite, and marble.
directionsThere are so many ways to use essential oils! The above-suggested uses are just an introduction to a wide variety of quick tips and recipes available on auracacia.com. Because essential oils are highly concentrated, we recommend diluting them in a carrier product like skin care oil, water, unscented lotion, or unscented liquid soap. Follow this guide for safe, effective use.
suggested usesQuick tip Toss 18 drops with ½ cup coarse salt for a nightstand diffusion.Recipe Lavender Laundry RinseDescription A simple laundry rinse, featuring lavender essential oil.Ingredients9 drops Aura Cacia Lavender Essential Oil1 Tablespoon vinegar3 Tablespoon baking sodaDirections1. Into container, mix vinegar and baking soda.2. Add lavender essential oil and mix well.3. Add mixture to laundry during rinse cycle.
ORGANIC LAVANDULA ANGUSTIFOLIA (LAVENDER) OIL.