ChildLife Essentials Pure DHA - Berry 90 softgels
The Superstar Nutrient for Supporting Healthy Brain Growth and Function
Provide them with the perfect DHA supplement for kids with these naturally-flavored soft-gels.
Brain Food. Sixty percent of the brain grows from, develops from and is comprised of fats and oils. Of these, fifty percent is just one fatty acid: DHA. DHA is also particularly abundant in the nervous system, and therefore it may help support healthy nervous system function and development.*
Ready for The Body To Use. ChildLife's® Pure DHA supplement for kids is derived from cod liver oil and therefore ready for your child's body to absorb and utilize. This makes it a preferred source of DHA.
An Alternative to Liquid Cod Liver Oil. Can't get your child to take cod liver oil? Some children prefer the taste and texture of these naturally berry-flavored soft gel capsules. They can be chewed or swallowed. Either way, they'll be getting pure, clean DHA.
Purified and Tested. When it comes to cod liver oil, it is critical that the product be purified and free of detectable levels of toxins. ChildLife® uses the finest purification methods available, such as molecular distillation, to safely remove toxins without compromising on quality. The contents of each bottle of ChildLife® Pure DHA for children are tested for PCBs, dioxins, metals, mercury and other toxins and exceeds all international standards for the highest purity.
- No GMOs or alcohol.
- No artificial colorings, flavorings or sweeteners.
- No dairy, eggs, soy, shellfish, peanuts, tree nuts, wheat, corn or yeast.
For Ongoing Maintenance and Support
- May be provided daily.
- Ideally, give with breakfast so that your child's body can absorb, metabolize and utilize these nutrients throughout the day when they are the most active.
- For infants 6 mo-2 yrs, open the soft gel so that it is easy for baby to consume.
For Babies to Teenagers
- ChildLife® Pure DHA supplement for kids (Soft Gels) may be given when your infant starts eating solid foods, continuing throughout the teenage years.