Updates regarding the COVID-19 outbreak
For store customers: To ensure the safety of our customers and Team Members, we are temporarily suspending product returns in Pharmaca stores.
For online customers: Please note that due to the high volume of orders for our health and wellness products, we are experiencing some manufacturer shortages that are causing backorders and delaying shipment of common items.
- Sale prices of any backordered items will be honored based on the price of the item on the day the order was placed.
- We are working to procure all backordered items from the manufacturer within 10-14 days.
- If we are able to get the product in stock, you should receive a shipping confirmation email, including tracking information, when it ships.
- You will only be charged at the time the backorder ships (no additional shipping charges will apply).
- A backorder will stay open for up to 25 days to allow us to time to procure the product. However, if we are unable to receive it during that time, those items will be removed from your order and you will be notified. Please note that we are not able to offer a rain check on the price of that item, nor are we able to process an exchange for a new item. Our website will reflect the change if/when this product becomes available again, and you can place a new order.
Information regarding backorders
We assure you that we are doing everything we can to expedite your orders. If you have questions or would like to adjust your order, please contact our Customer Service team, below.
Hours: Monday-Friday, 9am-4pm MST
Email: [email protected]
We appreciate your patience during this difficult time!
Measures we are taking to ensure the safety of our customers and Team Members
We are following strict health protocols in our distribution center. That means:
Cleaning common and shared areas regularly
Cleaning shelves before they are restocked
Ensuring that restrooms and shared meeting spaces are stocked with the necessary sanitation supplies and hand sanitizer
Encouraging Team Members to closely monitor their health and to remain home if they are feeling ill