Dr. Hauschka Revitalizing Mask 1oz
Rejuvenates soothes and refines all skin conditions
This gentle yet effective Revitalizing Mask from Dr. Hauschka will help you realize beautifully healthy and revived skin without using any harsh chemicals or synthetics. Pale dull skin is revitalized as botanicals work to reduce pore size and soften hardened skin tissue. Nurturing plant oils and extracts infuse skin with moisture and antioxidants while calming sensitivities and redness. Skin is clarified and refined to bring out a radiant and glowing complexion.Product Benefits
- 100% certified natural ingredients
- Free of synthetic fragrances preservatives colors and GMOs
- Refines pores and softens hardened skin
- Reduces redness and imperfections
- Formerly Rejuvenating Mask - New name and packaging same great product and formulation
- Pyrus Cydonia (Quince) Seed Extract - Hailing from the Caucasus region the seed of the quince plant is known for its nutritive and hydrating properties. When used on skin it helps to defend against elemental attacks and retain natural moisture.
About Dr. Hauschka
Founded in 1967 by a PhD Chemist Dr. Hauschka Skin Care has long been a premier source for holistic cosmetics and beauty products. Dedicated to their mission "to support the healing of humanity and the earth" Dr. Hauschka products are 100 percent natural and certified by NATRUE--an international non-profit that sets rigorous industry standards for organic and natural cosmetics. Using only ethically harvested and biodynamically grown botanicals Dr. Hauschka Skin Care products offer effective results without synthetic ingredients so you get the most natural care for your skin.
fter cleansing and toning, apply a generous amount of Revitalizing Mask to the face (include eye area), neck and décolleté. Remove after 20 minutes with a warm, damp cloth. For best results, apply while skin is still moist from toner. We recommend using Revitalizing Mask once to twice a week.
To soften the appearance of blemished or scarred skin, or skin prone to redness, supplement your day cream with Revitalizing Mask. Mix a small amount of each in your palm then apply as a thin layer in the morning.