Dr. Mercola Berberine & MicroPQQ Advanced 30 capsules
Researchers have discovered that your mitochondria – those powerful energy factories within your cells – actually drive your body’s cellular aging.
As you grow older, three things happen to your mitochondria:
- They undergo damage and mutations that affect their function.
- These damaged mitochondria accumulate in your cells.
- Your cells produce fewer new mitochondria.
Bottom line, the greater the number of mitochondria in your body and the healthier their functioning, the greater your odds are of living a long, healthy life. So how can you give your mitochondria the support they need to remain healthy?
Two nutrients have been found to support mitochondrial health in very unique ways: Berberine and PQQ (Pyrroloquinoline quinone). My special formula Berberine and MicroPQQ Advanced provides a two-punch approach to optimizing your mitochondrial and your metabolic health in addition to helping:
- Protect your mitochondria from oxidative damage.*
- Promote the growth of new mitochondria.*
- Support neurological and cognitive function.*
- Support immune and cardiovascular health.*
- Prevent harmful fat deposits and encourages fat burning.*
- Promote insulin, leptin and adiponectin function for a healthy metabolism.*
- Support healthy blood sugar levels already in the normal range.*
- Promote healthy insulin sensitivity.*
- Promote the growth of healthy gut microflora.*
- Support healthy lipid metabolism.*
My Berberine and MicroPQQ Advanced differs from other Berberine or PQQ supplements in five important ways:
- This formula combines two mitochondrial health nutrients essential for their critical roles in up regulating and down regulating important biochemical pathways.*
- Patented MicroPQQ is more than twice as effective (2.2 times to be exact) as regular PQQ, so 10 mg provides the same benefits as 20 mg of regular PQQ.
- MicroPQQ stays in your bloodstream longer, nine hours compared to only two or three hours for regular PQQ. Longer blood exposure may mean greater potential benefits. *
- It is specially formulated to enhance absorption through sustained release of PQQ for higher availability.*
- It i s very stable and can complete thousands of redox/antioxidant cycles instead of self-oxidizing and turning inactive.
If you’re lucky, you may have as long as a decade before changes in your mitochondrial function become irreversible. Of course, there’s no way to know when those changes first started to occur. The clock truly is ticking.