Dr. Mercola Krill Oil 180 capsules
Krill Oil is packed with omega-3 oils (EPA and DHA), phospholipids, and astaxanthin to help you boost your antioxidant and omega-3 levels.*
Plus, you don't have to be concerned about potential contaminants and pollutants often found in fish oil and certain fish you might eat. Because krill are at the bottom of the food chain, they are virtually free from pollution found in fish and fish oil.
Here are just some of the key advantages that Krill Oil has over other lower-quality krill and fish oils available out there:
- Is MSC-certified - "Boat to plate" certification and auditing ensures harvesting to manufacturing adheres to MSC's chain of custody standard. Krill are harvested in a sustainable way that also ensures no by-catch (non-krill species) is captured.
- Provides traceability and trust - Manufacturer provides traceability of krill from its source through final processing in a controlled value chain.
- Employs a Unique Patent-Pending Harvesting Method - This technology helps ensure the high quality krill oil by delivering the krill to tanks on the boat alive (unlike most other manufacturers). This allows for fresh processing of delicate krill.
- Uses superior encapsulation - With the use of a Licaps® capsule, Krill Oil is delivered in a unique hermetically sealed protective capsule.
- Provides enhanced shelf-life - Exemplary filling and sealing process incorporated in encapsulation helps improve krill oil longevity by helping prevent oxidation.