Dr. Mercola Magnesium L-Threonate 90 capsules
As you grow older, your body becomes less efficient in absorbing important vitamins and minerals. So, despite a healthy diet rich in fresh organic vegetables, you may still come up short in certain nutrients.
One such mineral is magnesium. Experts believe that as many as 80 percent of Americans don’t get enough. Because there are no reliable lab tests for magnesium, you have no way of knowing where you stand. Fatigue and weakness may be your only clues that you’re low!
Magnesium is essential for building both your bones, and your DNA and genetic materials. It also helps your body detoxify.
So why Magnesium L-Threonate? This form of magnesium is preferred over other types for several reasons, including:
- Has superior absorption characteristics of any form of magnesium
- Has high cellular penetration characteristics to allow it to cross your blood-brain barrier and penetrate cell membranes*
- Significantly reduces GI discomfort, unlike other forms of magnesium that can cause gastrointestinal discomfort and loose stools (Magnesium L-Threonate does not act as a laxative)*
Plus, Magnesium L-Threonate does not contain any genetically engineered (GE) ingredients nor does it contain magnesium stearate, a form of magnesium that I don’t recommend.
Magnesium L-Threonate now has a new form and look…
- Fewer capsules – delivers the same 2,000 mg of patented Magtein™ Magnesium L-Threonate in 3 powder dose capsules instead of 4 liquid doses
- New packaging – now comes in a more eco-friendly glass bottle