Dr. Mercola Mitomix Seed Blend 12oz
Two of the biggest dietary challenges for many people are finding enough good sources of healthy fat and fiber.
Seeds are an outstanding source of both. I formulated my Organic Mitomix Seed Blend to contain a very specific balance of organic seeds and psyllium to provide plant omega-3 fats, lignans, and fiber.
This mixture is designed to complement a ketogenic diet, but anyone can benefit from its valuable nutritive ingredients.
Organic Mitomix Seed Blend is a delicious mix of:
- Flax Seeds – The richest dietary source of lignan precursors (plant compounds that act like antioxidants) and contain abundant amounts of the plant-based omega-3 alpha-linolenic acid (ALA)
- Whole Husk Psyllium – With a plentiful supply of soluble fiber, it acts as a prebiotic to help nourish your beneficial gut bacteria, supporting digestion, the absorption of nutrients, and immune function
- Hulled Hemp Seeds – A rich source of Gamma-linolenic acid (GLA), important building blocks for your body, plus plentiful fiber to help you feel more satisfied after a meal, and an ideal omega-3 to omega-6 fat balance
- Chia Seeds – Contains 35 percent fiber, plus the second highest concentration of ALA to help build your cells’ mitochondrial membranes
- Black Sesame Seeds – Have the highest oil content of any seed, plentiful lignans, and a great source of magnesium
- Black Cumin Seeds – Contains thymoquinone, a powerful antioxidant that penetrates cell membranes and accumulates in the mitochondria to scavenge destructive reactive oxygen species (ROS) and free radicals
This organic crunchy blend with a slight nutty flavor can be eaten by itself, mixed into a smoothie, which I have every morning, or sprinkled over yogurt, salads, and cereals. Use as is, or blend in a coffee grinder to a smooth consistency.
I used to buy all these ingredients separately, but now I enjoy the time saving convenience of having them all in one package and you will too.
Try my Organic Mitomix Seed Blend today – I know you will appreciate this quick and easy way to get more fiber and healthy fat into your diet!