Dr. Mercola MSM Sulfur Complex 60 capsules
- OptiMSM® (Methylsulfonylmethane) – I only wanted the best MSM ingredient in my sulfur formula and believe I definitely found it with OptiMSM. Due to the manufacturer’s 4-stage rigorous distillation process, consistency and purity became non-issues.
- N-Acetyl Cysteine (NAC) - Since this sulfur amino acid is considered the starting point for the production of glutathione in your body,* it was important to include it in my formula. NAC works as an antioxidant and can also promote your body's healthy detoxification processes.
- R-Alpha Lipoic Acid (from Sodium R-Alpha Lipoate) – Due to its capability to increase glutathione levels and to be readily absorbed when taken orally, I made sure alpha lipoic acid (ALA) was included in this formula.* Plus, I didn’t just go half-way… instead I took it to another level. Not only is R-alpha lipoic acid (R-ALA) the preferred form of lipoic acid, the R-ALA that I chose is superior in stabilization and can provide up to 21 times more bioavailability.*
- Organic Sulfur Vegetable Blend - Naturally-occurring organo-sulfur compounds can be found in certain vegetables. One such group of nutrients called isothiocyanates are derived from sulfur-containing compounds found in cruciferous vegetables like broccoli, kale, and green cabbage. Allicin, another organo-sulfur compound, is the beneficial phytochemical found in garlic.
- Commitment to consistency and high quality – As with the other supplements I offer on my site, MSM is no exception when it comes to my commitment to providing high quality.
To complement a diet rich in sulfur along with safe sunlight exposure, I recommend you consider MSM to help your body get the adequate amounts of sulfur it needs.*
And with this formula, you have the potential of enhancing the production of super-antioxidant glutathione within your body.*