evanhealy Clay Mask Face Care Kit
- Includes a small hand-made terra-cotta clay bowl a fan-shaped mask application brush and a generous sample size of each of our clay masks - French Rose and Green Tea - 3g each (approx. 1 use per mask)
- An eco-alternative to harsh acid exfoliating treatments
- Draws impurities from pores absorbs excess oil and exfoliates dead skin cells
- Stimulates cellular renewal rate and maintains the skin's natural hydro/lipid balance
- Supports all three Treatment Kits
evanhealy is an artisan-quality skin care treatment line created by aesthetician Evan Healy. Her holistic approach draws from traditional plant lore aromatherapy ayurveda and homeopathy. Through her experience with holistic therapies Evan has observed the connection between plants and skin. Rather than treating areas of imbalance such as an overly oily condition the more holistic successful and long-term solution is to support the totality of skin functions using simple plant-based formulations and non-invasive treatment methods. This approach encourages the skin with its innate ability to regulate itself to breathe.
In the clay bowl, put about a teaspoon of clay and dribble spring water or one of our Facial Tonic Hydrosols. Mix until a creamy consistency is reached. Apply all over skin with small mask brush or fingertips. Allow to dry. Drying times and thickness may vary and average between 10 – 15 minutes. Rinse thoroughly.
Use as a purifying cleanser, a mask, or as a spot treatment targeting blemishes. A mask is invigorating and may stimulate redness in the area applied. However, it is not harmful. After removing Clay, spray with Facial Tonic HydroSoul. Follow with Oil Serum and/or Day Moisturizer and the skin will become cool, calm and clear.