evanhealy French Rose Clay 2.1oz
- A natural alternative to harsh acid treatments
- French Rose Clay with rhassoul is a gentle exfoliating and polishing treatment appropriate for all skin conditions
- Actively draws pimples and blackheads to the surface detoxifies bacteria minimizes appearance of pores absorbs excess oil leaving skin clear clean and refreshed
Clay is alive. It is the oldest healing material on earth. It is present everywhere: ocean floors fields valleys and riverbeds. It is a naturally occurring mineral rich in silica calcium iron magnesium and other trace minerals; its structure depends on its environment. It shimmers with electromagnetic energy and has been around for a millennium as a natural traditional healing substance for detoxifying the skin and drawing impurities out of tiny dermal pores. A weekly clay mask treatment supports the scaffolding network of the skin's fibers and adds as its main claim to fame an exceptional ability to draw impacted impurities to the surface and to deeply cleanse and purify pores.
- Absorbs and balances excess oil.
- Actively draws out pimples blackheads and bacteria that contribute to infected skin.
- Stimulates circulation bringing fresh blood and oxygen to the area where applied thus reducing puffiness and inflammation.
- Exfoliates dry dead skin cells increasing suppleness tone and clarity.
- Refines and softens fine lines and wrinkles fades hyper-pigmentation reduces scarring.
Rose Treatment line helps re-establish a healthy hydro/lipid balance to combination skin. It is also appropriate for mature skin with fine lines and wrinkles. The Rose Line features gentle and balancing essential oils of rose geranium and carrot seed.
evanhealy is an artisan-quality skin care treatment line created by aesthetician Evan Healy. Her holistic approach draws from traditional plant lore aromatherapy ayurveda and homeopathy. Through her experience with holistic therapies Evan has observed the connection between plants and skin. Rather than treating areas of imbalance such as an overly oily condition the more holistic successful and long-term solution is to support the totality of skin functions using simple plant-based formulations and non-invasive treatment methods. This approach encourages the skin with its innate ability to regulate itself to breathe.