Floradix Iron + Herbs 17oz
- A safe low dose organic liquid iron supplement
- Contains highly soluble iron gluconate as well as herbal extracts whole food concentrates and co-factors vitamins B and C
- Fast easy assimilation
- Free of additives alcohol preservatives GMO and lactose
- Certified Kosher
- Packaged in environmentally-friendly glass bottles
- Gentle on the digestive tract and non-constipating
- Ideal for vegetarians
- Recommended by naturopaths and midwives
- Today Floradix Iron & Herbs is the best-selling natural liquid iron supplement in North America
Supplement FactsServing Size: 2 Teaspoons
Servings per Container: 50
Directions for Use: Shake bottle well before using. Take before meals.
Adults (12 and over): Take two teaspoons (half of measuring cap), twice daily before meals.
Children (4 - 11 years old): Take two teaspoons (half of measuring cap), once daily before a meal.
Other Directions: This product contains no alcohol, preservatives or additives.
Do not contaminate the formula by drinking directly from the bottle.
To preserve the product and prevent its fermentation, keep refrigerated at all times after opening and consume within 4 weeks.
- Amount per Serving% Daily Value
- Total Carbohydrate5 g2%
- Sugar5 g*
- Vitamin C10 mg17%
- Vitamin B12.5 mg167%
- Vitamin B24 mg235%
- Vitamin B62 mg100%
- Vitamin B127.5 mcg125%
- Iron (elemental) (from ferrous gluconate)10 mg56%
* Daily value not established
These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Aqueous extract from: carrot, nettle wort, spinach, quitch roots, fennel, ocean kelp, African mallow blossom. Juice concentrates (pear, red grape, black currant, orange, blackberry, cherry, beetroot), yeast extract (saccharomyces cerevisiae), honey, rosehip extract, wheat germ extract, natural flavor.