Gaia Herbs Black Cohosh 60 vcaps
Supports women during times of hormone transitions. Contains a guaranteed 5 mg of active triterpene glycosides in each serving for menstrual support.
- Black cohosh has been used since the 1800s to support female reproductive health
- Triterpene glycosides have been shown clinically to address premenstrual dysmenorrhoeic and climacteric symptoms in women*
- Also may support inflammatory responses in rheumatism bronchial health and normal energy levels*
- Full spectrum potency: guaranteed 4 mg triterpene glycosides in each serving
- GMO free
- 100% vegan
- Tested free of pesticides and heavy metals
Black cohosh has been used for generations to provide support for healthy female reproductive function helping to address premenstrual dysmenorrhoeic and menopausal symptoms in women.* This powerful herb contains bioactive chemicals known as triterpene glycosides which have been clinically shown to improve physical and psychological reactions to hormonal changes in women. Gaia Herbs formulated their black cohosh root extract using a unique method that preserves the maximum potency of active triterpene glycosides guaranteeing 4 mg in each serving.
Black cohosh may have additional uses that stretch beyond female reproductive health. Historically Native Americans used the root to support normal inflammatory responses to joint pain promote bronchial health and help maintain normal energy levels.*
About Gaia Herbs
Since 1986 Gaia Herbs has followed strict standards when formulating their herbal remedies and medicines. Adhering to principles of purity integrity and potency Gaia Herbs carefully observes herbs through each stage of cultivation and production to ensure you receive the highest quality herbal extract possible. Today Gaia Herbs cultivates approximately 5 million individual plants each growing season delivering their powerful effects to customers nationwide.