Gaia Herbs Saw Palmetto Berry 60 Caps
Nourishes the prostate to support normal function and health. Especially helpful for men 50 and older.
- Contains a supercritical CO2 extract of saw palmetto berry
- Offers 376 mg of saw palmetto extract in each serving with 320 mg of nourishing fatty acids*
- Promotes testosterone metabolism and a healthy prostate*
- GMO free
- 100% vegan
- Tested free of pesticides and heavy metals
Prostate health becomes a greater concern for men over 50 as risks increase. Gaia Herbs' Saw Palmetto berry extract offers a solution to men everywhere. Containing critical nutrients and fatty acids that promote prostate health* saw palmetto is particularly well known in Europe for its impacts on symptoms of enlarged prostates.*
Gaia Herbs' extracted saw palmetto berry using a supercritical CO2 technique that preserves this powerful plant's prostate-supportive factors.* Gaia Herbs' Saw Palmetto contains approximately 320 mg of fatty acids per serving nourishing the prostate and contributing to its overall health and function.*
About Gaia Herbs
Since 1986 Gaia Herbs has followed strict standards when formulating their herbal remedies and medicines. Adhering to principles of purity integrity and potency Gaia Herbs carefully observes herbs through each stage of cultivation and production to ensure you receive the highest quality herbal extract possible. Today Gaia Herbs cultivates approximately 5 million individual plants each growing season delivering their powerful effects to customers nationwide.
Supplement FactsServing Size: 2 Capsules
Servings per Container: 30
Directions for Use: Take 1 capsule with a small amount of warm water 2 times daily between meals.
Other Directions: Not to be used during pregnancy or lactation. If you have a medical condition or take pharmaceutical drugs, please consult with your Doctor before using this product. Keep away from children. Use only as directed on label.
- Amount per Serving% Daily Value
- Saw Palmetto Berry Supercritical Extract standardized to 272mg fatty acids (Serenoa repens)376 mg*
- Fatty acids (from Saw Palmetto)320 mg*
- Fatty acids (from Soy Lecithin)300-500 mg*
* Daily value not established
These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Soy Lecithin, Vegetable cellulose (capsule).