Gaia Herbs Turmeric Supreme Pain 120 vcaps
Supports a healthy response to inflammation in the body addressing pain at its source.
- Promotes a healthy anti-inflammatory response to occasional joint pain*
- Supports relief from occasional headaches and migraines*
- Contains a proprietary blend of supercritical black pepper extract devils claw feverfew ginger Jamaican dogwood rosemary turmeric and wild lettuce
- GMO free
- 100% vegan
- Tested free of pesticides and heavy metals
Gaia Herbs formulated Turmeric Supreme: Pain for ultimate support from occasional headaches joint pain back pain and more.* This all-herbal formula targets the brain's pain centers while supporting a healthy response to inflammation for fast relief.*
Gaia Herbs' Turmeric Supreme: Pain contains a mixture of herbs known for their abilities to support resistance to pain.* Rosemary wild lettuce Jamaican dogwood and feverfew are traditionally known to relieve headaches and migraines while ginger devils claw and turmeric promote a healthy response to inflammation in the joints.*
About Gaia Herbs
Since 1986 Gaia Herbs has followed strict standards when formulating their herbal remedies and medicines. Adhering to principles of purity integrity and potency Gaia Herbs carefully observes herbs through each stage of cultivation and production to ensure you receive the highest quality herbal extract possible. Today Gaia Herbs cultivates approximately 5 million individual plants each growing season delivering their powerful effects to customers nationwide.
Supplement FactsServing Size: 2 vcapsules
Servings per Container: 60
Directions for Use: Adults take 2 capsules up to 3 times daily.
- Amount per Serving% Daily Value
- Turmeric root extract32mg*
- Rosemary leaf supercritical extract100mg*
- Proprietary extract blend (turmeric root, wild lettuce aerial parts, jamaican dogwood bark, feverfew leaf & flower, devil's claw root)875mg*
- Black pepper fruit supercritical extract10mg*
- Ginger root supercritical extract10mg*
* Daily value not established
These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Vegetable glycerin, water, soy lecithin (non-GMO), capsule (chlorophyll vegetable cellulose).