Garden of Life Organic Golden Flaxseed 14oz
estimated to ship: 10-14 days
Organic Golden Flaxseed Benefits:
- Promotes Healthy Digestion and Regularity
- Promotes Heart Breast and Brain Health
- Supports Healthy Balanced Hormones
One Serving of Organic Golden Flaxseed Contains:
- 3g of Omega-3 (alpha-linolenic acid ALA)
- 1g of Omega-6 (linoleic acid LA)
- 1g of Omega-9 (oleic acid OA)
- 98mg Antioxidant Lignans (SDG)
RAW Organics is a line of USDA Certified Organic RAW foods reflecting Garden of Life's commitment to:
- Re-nourish our country with wholesome Certified Organic Non-GMO whole foods brought to you at affordable prices.
- Re-invigorate the backbone of our culturefamily farmersproviding them with guaranteed contracts and fair wages.
Our premium Certified Organic Golden Flaxseed is grown for us in North Dakota on pristine and virgin soils. Our family farmers have been growing flax for generations. Our flax goes through a unique five-step cleaning process that gently filters all impurities leaving behind only the purest freshest Certified Organic Golden Flaxseeds. To unlock their goodness the flaxseeds need to be milled and that's where we really shineusing state-of-the-art cold-milling methods that preserve all of the nutritional value without releasing the valuable oils which can cause the seeds to go rancid.
Supplement FactsServing Size: 2 tablespoons (14g)
Servings per Container: 28
- Amount per Serving% Daily Value
Calories from fat50*
* Daily value not established
These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Real cold milled premium organic golden flax. Best if refrigerated after opening.