Garden of Life Raw Enzymes Women 90 vcaps
Powerful digestive enzymes specifically developed to support the needs of women. By taking Garden of Life's RAW Enzymes, women absorb 22 digestive enzymes, probiotic-created vitamins, minerals and antioxidants.
Garden of Life's RAW Enzymes for women promotes healthy digestion, a robust immune system, healthy metabolism, and more. Take these enzymes to help your body digest tough foods like dairy, grains, sugar, nuts, seeds, beans and more.
- Helps your body process difficult-to-digest foods such as dairy, grains, sugars, nuts, seeds, beans, broccoli and cabbage
- Supports colon health and overall digestive function
- Supports gut-related immune system health
- Supports bone health and a healthy metabolism
- pH optimized enzyme support for the entire digestive tract
- Emerging science suggest that vitamin D supports breast health
Supplement FactsServing Size: 1 vcapsule
Servings per Container: 90
Directions for Use: Adults take 1 capsule 3 times per day with meals. You may gradually increase up to 9 capsules per day.
- Amount per Serving% Daily Value
- Vitamin A67IU2%
Vitamin K (as menaquinone 7 MK-7)2mcg3%
Thiamin (Vitamin B1)0.08mg6%
Riboflavin (vitamin B2)0.03mg2%
Niacin (as niacinamide)0.33mg2%
- RAW Enzyme Blend
Bromelain (303000 PU), Papain (303000 PU), Peptidase (3500 HUT), Protease (high pH) (2525 HUT), Protease (low pH) (21 SAPU), Protease (mid pH) (105000 HUT), Protease (neutral pH) (3050 PC), alpha-Galactosidase (541 GalU), Amylase (27038 DU), beta-Glucanase (38 BGU), Cellulase (3400 CU), Glucoamylase (54 AGU), Hemicellulase (1040 HCU), Invertase (1064 SU), Lactase (1575 ALU), Maltase (216 DP), Pectinase (54 PGU), Phytase (9 FTU), Xylanase (700 XU), Lipase (3870 FIP)544mg*
Enzyme-Generating Probiotic Blend (bacillus coagulans, saccharomyces boulardii) (total cultures 500000000 CFU)31mg*
Superoxide Dismutase5 SOD Units*
Mineral Enzyme Activators (red algae (algas calcareas), alfalfa in an ocean-based ionic mineral blend)1mg*
* Daily value not established
These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Vegetable cellulose, brewer's yeast (saccharomyces cerevisiae), lactobacillus bulgaricus.