Host Defense Chaga 60 vcaps
Embraced by Eurasians for centuries and found throughout boreal forests Chaga grows primarily on birch trees. Studied and treasured worldwide for its health-enhancing and antioxidant properties* Chaga is a unique species and the focus of recent and ongoing scientific research.
Host Defense Chaga uses activated freeze-dried Certified Organic mycelium with a full spectrum of constituents: polysaccharides (beta glucans arabinoxylane glucose xylose galactose and mannose) glycoproteins ergosterols triterpenoids mycoflavonoids and other myco-nutrients which are essential for Supporting Natural Immunity.*
- Maximum antioxidant support against daily free radical damage*
- Host Defense's advanced culturing techniques of the mycelium preserve a wide array of full-spectrum constituents
- Host Defense's use of Chaga mycelium as opposed to the indigestible sclerotia allows for nutrients to be provided in a fully bio-available form
- Sustainably grown without adversely affecting the native mycoflora
Supplement FactsServing Size: 2 vcapsules
Servings per Container: 30
- Amount per Serving% Daily Value
- Chaga mycelium1g*
* Daily value not established
These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Freeze-dried myceliated brown rice, pullulan (an extra-cellular polysaccharide).