Host Defense Lion's Mane 60 vcaps
This beautiful species appearing as a white waterfall of cascading icicles is found on broad leaf trees and logs. The subject of recent studies Lion's Mane is renowned for providing support to the brain and nervous system.*
Host Defense Lion's Mane uses activated freeze-dried Certified Organic mycelium with a full spectrum of constituents: polysaccharides (beta glucans arabinoxylane glucose xylose galactose and mannose) glycoproteins ergosterols triterpenoids and other myco-nutrientswhich are essential for Supporting Natural Immunity.*
- Promotes mental clarity focus and memory*
- Provides cerebral and nervous system support*
- Many studies have identified a NGF (Nerve Growth Factor) in Lion's Mane
- Optimizes nervous and immune system health*
- Supports cognitive function*
Supplement FactsServing Size: 2 vcapsules
Servings per Container: 30
- Amount per Serving% Daily Value
- Lion's Mane mycelium1g*
* Daily value not established
These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Freeze-dried myceliated brown rice, pullulan (an extra-cellular polysaccharide).