Host Defense Maitake 120 vcaps
Found growing in temperate hardwood forests Maitake has been the subject of studies worldwide and is known for supporting normal cell growth.* Rich in 13 14 and 16 beta-D glucans Maitake is a delicious edible species with a long history of traditional use.
Host Defense Maitake uses activated freeze-dried Certified Organic mycelium and fruitbodies with a full spectrum of constituents: polysaccharides (beta glucans arabinoxylane glucose xylose galactose and mannose) glycoproteins ergosterols triterpenoids and other myco-nutrients which are essential for Supporting Natural Immunity.*
- Enhances a healthy glycemic balance by promoting normal blood sugar metabolism*
- Rich in 1-3 1-4 and 1-6 Beta-glucans well-known for promoting immune health*
- Supports cellular health*
Supplement FactsServing Size: 2 vcapsules
Servings per Container: 60
- Amount per Serving% Daily Value
- Maitake mycelium900mg*
- Maitake fruitbodies100mg*
* Daily value not established
These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Freeze-dried myceliated brown rice, pullulan (an extra-cellular polysaccharide).