INIKA Organic Loose Mineral Eye Shadow
INIKA eyeshadows are rich in pigment, providing vibrant and opulent colours that last all day.
The purity of ingredients means that they are perfect for even the most sensitive eyes. INIKA eyeshadows are multi-purpose and can be used wet or dry as a shadow or eyeliner
- Vibrant, opulent and sexy colours that last all day
- Rich in pigment
- Purity of ingredients
- Perfect for even the most sensitive eyes
- Multi purpose and can be used wet or dry as a shadow or eyeliner
- Product size: 1.2g
- Tap a small amount of Mineral Eyeshadow into the lid.
- Then, using the flat side of the Vegan Shadow Brush, lightly pat INIKA Mineral Eye Shadow onto the lid.
- Try to avoid sweeping on eye shadow as this can diminish some of the pigment delivery, you can always add more colour as desired.
- Tap off the excess powder and apply to your eyelids as desired.
FOR A MORE COMPLEX LOOK:
- Begin by applying a dark INIKA Eye Shadow in the crease of the eye from the inner corner of the eye to the outer corner using the Vegan Defining Angle Brush.
- After application, blend this line out. This will allow one colour to smoothly melt into another.
- Next apply a mid-tone shade to the centre of the lid, then apply the darkest shade in the crease and outer corner to create depth.
- Finish by applying a light shade to the brow bone to highlight.
MAKE UP TIPS:
- Use your Vegan Angle Brush to use as an intense liquid eyeliner by tapping a small portion of Mineral Eyeshadow into the lid and mixing it with a drop of water.
- The INIKA Loose Mineral Eye Shadow works well with the one of the following mediums as a base: INIKA Certified Organic Light Reflect Cream, Cream Eye Shadow, Concealer or Eye Pencil.
- If you make a mistake, organic cotton swabs are perfect for spot correcting smudges or smears around the eye area.