Integrative Therapeutics creates nutritional supplements to help people cultivate healthier lifestyles using the power of innovative science. Pharmaca carries a selection of their supplements, including their Cortisol Manager and Active B-Complex formulations. Browse all the available options online at Pharmaca, today!
About Integrative Therapeutics
Integrative Therapeutics is the nation's leading distributor and manufacturer of high quality nutritional supplements to health care medical practitioners and their patients.
For more than 30 years, Integrative Therapeutics products have been purchased and used by medical professionals and researchers, in the US and around the world. Integrative Therapeutics’ top 50 products and their ingredients have been the subject of more than 2,500 independent, peer-reviewed and published clinical trials and studies.
Integrative Therapeutics manufactures its products in a drug GMP-audited facility, meeting and exceeding the standards established for drug manufacturing. As such, Integrative Therapeutics is required to document all aspects of manufacturing, confirm product efficacy and ensure safety through rigorous testing. As the cornerstone of their commitment to quality, Integrative Therapeutics products are the B.E.S.T. that science and nature have to offer:
- BIOAVAILABLE - Bioavailability testing via dissolution and disintegration methods ensures nutrients are released for absorption in the body
- EFFECTIVE - Every lot of raw material must be tested to confirm identity, potency and purity, delivering efficacy you can trust
- SAFE - Safety and stability protocols ensure products retain full potency throughout product shelf-life
- TRUSTED - You can trust a high quality, consistent product--bottle to bottle, and capsule to capsule
Quality Assurance Standards from Schwabe
Schwabe North America (SNA), producer of the Enzymatic Therapy, Nature's Way and Integrative Therapeutics brands, is a leading manufacturer and distributor of high-quality dietary supplements. Their focus on quality assurance includes both internal and external quality evaluations.
As part of their internal quality control procedures, they have developed a multi-million dollar state-of-the-art laboratory with advanced analytical equipment that is staffed by highly trained chemists and microbiologists. This facility allows them to monitor and test ingredients and products at various points during the manufacturing process. These tests include:
- High Performance Thin Layer Chromatography (HPTLC) Identity Tests – verifies the identity of botanical ingredients and detects adulteration or mislabeling
- Inductively Coupled Plasma Mass Spectrometry (ICP-MS) – tests for trace heavy metal contaminants such as lead, mercury, arsenic and cadmium
- Inductively Coupled Plasma Optical Emission Spectrometry (ICP-OES) – tests for mineral presence and quantity
- Disintegration, Dissolution – ensures that the tablet or capsule dissolves in the body; performed according to standards specified by the United States Pharmacopoeia
- High Performance Liquid Chromatography (HPLC) – measures the quantity of active ingredients in herbs and vitamins
- Capillary Electrophoresis (CE) – tests for the presence and quantity of amino-acid containing ingredients
- Gas Chromatography – Mass Spectrometry (GC-MS) – measures the quantity of volatile active ingredients and tests for contaminants such as pesticides and residual solvents
- Microbiological – tests examine for bacterial, yeast, mold, and pathogen contamination
- FTIR – tests for unique "chemical fingerprints" to identify non-botanical ingredients
Their external quality standards include performing Good Manufacturing Practice (GMP) audits of suppliers, verifying that suppliers have the proper manufacturing licenses and that all materials or products made for SNA are produced under GMP conditions.
SNA is also certified as an Organic Processor by Quality Assurance International (QAI). QAI confirms annually that our manufacturing processes and facilities are compliant with the National Organic Program (NOP) rules for the production of organically certified products.
Schwabe North America will continue to increase their investments in raw materials, manufacturing equipment and quality control personnel and technology to ensure that their products are of the highest quality and efficacy. They believe that only through this unyielding commitment to quality materials and quality processes can they continue to Enhance Life Through the Power of Nature.
Everyday trials and tribulations can create elevated stress hormones for patients and practitioners alike. But there is a natural solution. Specific herbs and nutrients have been shown to help the body better respond to stress and support the body's relaxation response.Cortisol Manager is a safe and natural formula combining an effective dose of phosphatidylserine with stress reducing ingredients and cortisol-lowering botanicals to help reduce stress hormones and relieve occasional sleeplessness.
- Reduces cortisol levels.
- Promotes relaxation and supports a healthy sleep cycle without the use of habit forming ingredients.*
- Increases the ability to fall asleep, stay asleep, and will not cause morning grogginess.*
High potency, comprehensive support for the digestion of all food groups. Physician formulated and recommended! The Similase line of digestive enzymes provides comprehensive combinations of acid-stable enzymes to support complete digestion of all types of foods, including carbohydrates, proteins and fats.* Integrative Therapeutics offers a suite of Similase targeted formulas to meet every patient's needs.
- High potency, Pure Plant Enzyme™ vegetarian formulas.
- Features enzymes that are active across a broad pH range in the digestive tract.
- Supports healthy digestion and assimilation of nutrients.