jane iredale Magic Mitt
Knitted micro-fiber cloth that relies only on water and tiny micro-fibers to penetrate and wash away oil and grime. All profits go to Living Beyond Breast Cancer (lbbc.org), a national education and support group.
- Quickly and completely removes makeup using water only.
- Promotes the health of the skin because it does not affect the acid mantle. When this beneficial barrier is intact, it aids the skin in protecting itself from harmful and invasive bacteria.
- Made from a new generation of specially knitted micro-fibers that are many times thinner than a human hair and able to penetrate oil films.
- Breaks the surface tension of the oils that bond makeup to the skin while the fibers gently exfoliate.
- The combination of warm water and micro-fibers turn the makeup into an emulsion that is easily swept away by the mitt. It will even remove mascara!
How to clean: Wash Magic Mitt in warm water with hand-soap until all makeup residue is gone. Rinse thoroughly and hang it up to dry. Do not store in anything that does not allow it to dry completely. Because these unique micro-fibers slough off all organic residue and dry completely, they ensure that nothing is left on the Mitt to harbor bacteria or fungi.
About jane iredale
Minerals make the difference. At jane iredale products are designed not only to look and feel good but also to nourish and enhance the skin. jane iredale’s mineral powders are a foundation powder concealer and sunscreen all in one—and every product in the line is multi-functional. jane iredale’s goal is to enhance the wearer’s natural beauty using the highest quality ingredients available to ensure satisfaction in performance coverage application and texture. The jane iredale line includes a variety of foundations that provide a range of finishes from sheer to full coverage from luminescent to velvety. jane iredale is committed to providing products with the utmost integrity and a demonstrated concern for the environment and as such is certified cruelty-free by the Coalition for Consumer Information on Cosmetics’ (CCIC) Leaping Bunny Program the leading animal protection group for cruelty-free certification.