Jarrow Formulas Alpha Lipoic Sustain with Biotin 300mg 60 tablets
Help your body to metabolize carbohydrates and promote glutathione and antioxidant status with this alpha lipoic supplement.*
- 60 Alpha Lipoic Sustain tabs
- Alpha lipoic acid promotes the synthesis of glutathione a critical component of the body's endogenous antioxidant network*
- Sustain tablets combine 1/3 quick release and 2/3 sustained release formats to both immediately raise and maintain blood levels over a longer period of time
- Alpha lipoic acid is a unique lipid and water soluble antioxidant that is a cofactor in energy production helping to regulate glucose metabolism*
- Biotin is added for optimum ALA activity*
- Wheat free gluten free soy free dairy free egg free nut free no fish/shellfish
Featuring the addition of biotin for optimal usage of alpha lipoic acids Jarrow Formulas' Alpha Lipoic Sustain tabs support the body's antioxidant network.* These advanced tablets work to raise and maintain blood levels over a longer period of time while simultaneously helping to regulate glucose metabolism for maximum carbohydrate processing.*
About Jarrow Formulas
Jarrow Formulas' mission is reflected in its motto: Superior Nutrition and Formulation. Jarrow offers a complete line of nutritional supplements including vitamins minerals probiotics standardized herbal concentrates amino acids enzymes and nutrition products all featuring the highest standards of purity value and potency.
Working toward a goal of delivering effective affordable and cutting-edge formulations based on sound scientific research data Jarrow Formulas' professional staff is actively involved in clinical studies and works closely with researchers from universities and other academic institutions around the world. Jarrow Formulas strives to provide the highest quality supplements to its customers for optimal health and wellbeing.
Take 1 tablet 1 or 2 times per day with meals or as directed by your qualified healthcare professional.
NOTE: During use, advise your medical professional that you are taking Biotin before any blood tests. Consult a healthcare professional before using this product if you are trying to conceive, pregnant, or lactating, under the age of 18, or have a medical condition (especially if being treated for glucose control); if adverse reactions occur, discontinue use.
Calcium phosphate, cellulose, glyceryl behenate, stearic acid (vegetable source), beet root powder (for color), natural vanilla flavor, magnesium stearate (vegetable source), carbomer, silicon dioxide and a food grade coating. No wheat, no gluten, no soybeans, no dairy, no egg, no fish/shellfish, no peanuts/tree nuts. Suitable for vegetarians/vegans.