John Masters Conditioner for Normal Hair with Citrus & Neroli 16oz
Shop our Bonus Pack and get a FREE matching shampoo with this conditioner!
John Masters Organics' lightweight, silicone-free Conditioner for Normal Hair with Citrus & Neroli provides the right amount of hydration to hair without weighing it down. This natural formula has an invigorating citrus scent and detangles and softens strands for beautiful, shiny, healthy-looking hair.
- Grapefruit Peel Oil - helps fight tangling and frizz by smoothing hair strands
- Neroli Flower Oil – helps maintain shine by smoothing and helping to repair split ends
- Coconut Oil – contains high levels of Lauric Acid which has slow infusion ability for long-term moisturization
- Provides an infusion of lightweight hydration.
- Helps to detangle, smooth and soften strands.
- Helps increase hair's ability to bind and retain moisture.
1. massage into wet hair after using our Shampoo for Normal Hair with Lavender & Rosemary
2. leave in 1 to 3 minutes, then rinse or leave in
Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe Vera) Leaf Juice*, Aqua (Water), Cetearyl Alcohol, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil*, Behentrimonium Methosulfate, Stearalkonium Chloride, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Sodium Benzoate, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil*, Coconut Alkanes, Coco- Caprylate/Caprate, Sorbitol, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil*, Citric Acid, Potassium Sorbate, Citrus Paradisi (White Grapefruit) Peel Oil, Hydrolyzed Rice Protein, Borago Officinalis (Borage) Seed Oil, Panthenol (Vitamin B5), Tocopherol (Vitamin E), Hippophae Rhamnoides Fruit Oil*, Linum Usitatissimum (Linseed) Seed Oil, Arnica Montana (Arnica Flower) Extract*, Wheat Amino Acids, Equisetum Arvense (Horsetail) Extract*, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Neroli) Flower Oil, Cymbopogon Schoenanthus (Lemongrass) Oil*, Citrus Limon (Lemon Argentina) Peel Oil, Glycerin, Camellia Sinensis (White Tea) Leaf Extract, Canarium Luzonicum Gum Nonvolatiles, Chamomilla Recutita (Chamomile) Flower Extract* , Limonene†, Citral†, Linalool†
†A natural component of essential oils