LetsGetChecked At Home Personal Health Testing Sample Collection Kit
The LetsGetChecked at home testing service provides access to a wide range of testing options to include cancer screening, fertility testing, male hormone testing, female hormone testing and general wellness testing. Purchase your confidential, at home test from Pharmaca and have it delivered straight to your door, in a matter of days.
When you receive your anonymised test-kit in the mail, you must activate the test at LetsGetChecked.com and choose the test best suited to your needs. You will then be invited to pay for an additional laboratory fee. All Laboratory fees are listed below. You self-collect your own sample from the privacy and comfort of home without the need to take time off work. You are provided a prepaid shipping label for getting the sample back to our laboratory partner within 24 hours.
Your results will be available in your personal LetsGetChecked account within 2-5 days. For certain results, a registered nurse will call to provide 1-on-1 support and treatment options.
A full list of available tests includes: at home CRP testing, at home Liver function testing, at home kidney testing, at home Kidney testing, at home Vitamin B12 testing, at home Vitamin D testing, at home Folate testing, at home Iron testing, at home Thyroid testing, at home Cortisol testing, at home cholesterol testing, at home prostate testing, at home Progesterone testing, at home Testosterone testing, at home female hormone testing, at home male hormone testing, at home AMH testing.
It's good to know - get checked at home by following these steps:
- Receive your anonymised at home test kit within a few days of ordering.
- Register your at home test kit and create a personal account, using the unique kit ID provided.
- Select and pay for the test you require from within your account.
- Collect your sample in the early morning and return to our laboratory the same morning.
- You will be provided a prepaid shipping label inside the test kit for returning the sample to our laboratory.
- Your sample is analyzed at one of our accredited laboratories in a matter of days.
- Results are reviewed by our certified medical team and are available within 2-5 days.
Choose which test is right for you:
- CRP Test +$30
- Liver Test +$30
- Kidney Test +$40
- Vitamin B12 Test +$60
- Vitamin D Test +$60
- Folate Test +$60
- Iron Test +$70
- Thyroid Test +$80
- Essential Vitamin Test +$80
- Cortisol Test +$90
- Heart Test +$90
- Prostate PSA Test +$70
Fertility & Hormone
- Progesterone-Ovulation +$60
- Testosterone +$70
- Female Hormone +$100
- Male Hormone +$110
- Ovarian Reserve +$110
- Who is this suitable for?
- Anyone who wants to better track, monitor or improve their own health.
- Why do I need to activate my test?
- Activating your test connects the unique barcodes on your samples to your LetsGetChecked account. This ensures that when your samples are analyzed by our laboratory they are uploaded to your personal online account. The lab cannot process your sample if it is not activated.
- Do I need to pay an extra laboratory fee?
- Yes, as you are only paying for the test kit itself here. When you receive the kit you will need to activate the test at LetsGetChecked.com and you will choose the type of test suited to your needs. You will then be invited to pay for an additional laboratory fee.
- Are there physicians involved in the process?
- We have a team of physicians who will review your order and results. Our clinical team are on standby throughout the testing process and you will receive a call from the nursing team when your results become available.
- What samples are required for this test?
- For your test, a finger prick blood sample is required.
- When should I collect and return my sample?
- Please ensure that the sample is collected in the morning and returned immediately using the carrier method provided within the test-kit. Please do not collect or return samples on a Friday, Saturday or Sunday.
- How do I return my sample to the laboratory?
- Each test includes a pre-paid envelope to mail your samples to the lab.
- How are my results analyzed?
- Samples are analyzed in one of our partner laboratories who are CLIA and CAP approved, thereby ensuring the highest quality standards.
- How do I receive my results?
- Your order and results will be reviewed by our medical team. If your result is out of range or elevated, our medical team will call you to provide support. After the call, all results are released to your online account.