LetsGetChecked At Home Sexual Health Testing Sample Collection Kit
The LetsGetChecked at home STD testing service allows you to test for a wide range of infections including: Chlamydia, Gonorrhea, Trichomoniasis, HIV (I, II, P24 antigen), Syphilis, Mycoplasma, Ureaplasma, Herpes Simplex I and Herpes Simplex II.
When you receive your anonymized test-kit in the mail, you must activate the test at LetsGetChecked.com and choose the test best suited to your needs. You will then be invited to pay for an additional laboratory fee (listed below). You self-collect your own sample from the privacy and comfort of home without the need to take time off work. You are provided a prepaid shipping label for getting the sample back to our CLIA approved laboratory partner within 24 hours.
Your results will be available in your personal LetsGetChecked account within 2-5 days. In the event of a positive result, you will receive a call from our nursing team and treatment options will be provided.
It's good to know - get checked at home by following these steps:
- Receive your anonymized test kit within a few days of ordering.
- Register your test kit and create a personal account, using the unique kit ID provided.
- Select and pay for the test you require from your personal account.
- Collect your sample early morning and return to our laboratory the same morning.
- You will be provided a prepaid shipping label inside the test kit for returning the sample.
- Your sample is analyzed at one of our accredited laboratories in a matter of days.
- Results are reviewed by our certified medical team and are available within 2-5 days.
- For certain results, a registered nurse will call to provide 1 on 1 support and treatment options.
Choose which test is right for you
- Simple 2- Chlamydia and Gonorrhoea +$70
- Basic 3- Chlamydia, Gonorrhoea and Trichomonas +$70
- Standard 5- Chlamydia, Gonorrhoea, Trichomonas, HIV, Syphilis +$150
- Complete 7- Chlamydia, Gonorrhoea, Trichomonas, HIV, Syphilis, Mycoplasma, Ureaplasma +$199
- Hepatitis B & C- Hepatitis B and Hepatitis C +$50
- Herpes 1 & 2- Herpes simplex I and Herpes simplex II +$90
Frequently Asked Questions
- Who is this suitable for?
- Regular testing is important for anyone who is sexually active, regardless of age, sexuality or relationship status. Our at home diagnostic service is only available to those over the age of 18.
- What STDs can I test for?
- Chlamydia, Gonorrhea, Trichomoniasis, HIV, Syphilis, Mycoplasma, Ureaplasma, Hepatitis B, Hepatitis C, Herpes Simplex 1, Herpes Simplex 2.
- When can I use my test?
- You should wait a minimum of 3 weeks from the time of sexual contact before taking your test. STDs can take a period of time to become detectable, and you must wait to ensure an accurate result. If you are sexually active, regular testing is advised.
- Why do I need to activate my test?
- Activating your test connects the unique barcodes on your samples to your LetsGetChecked account. This ensures that when your results are analyzed, they are uploaded to your personal account. The lab cannot process your sample if it is not activated.
- What samples are required for this test?
- Depending on the test that you select, you will need to collect either a urine, blood, or urine and blood sample.
- How do I return my sample to the laboratory?
- Each test includes a pre-paid envelope to mail your samples to the laboratory.
- How do I receive my results?
- Your results will be reviewed by our medical team. Negative results are delivered securely to your online account. If your result is positive, our medical team will call you to provide support and arrange treatment.
- How do I get treatment if I test positive?
- If you test positive you will receive a call from our medical team. They will explain your results and provide next steps for treatment. If it is appropriate we can also offer you a prescription.
- How are my results analyzed?
- All samples are analyzed in CPA accredited laboratories which are the same laboratories that clinics and hospitals use. Your test and results will be authorized by a LetsGetChecked physician.
- I have no symptoms; do I still need to test?
- Yes, if you are sexually active it is important to be tested regularly even if you have no symptoms. In many cases STDs can be present without any symptoms at all. The only way to know for sure is to get tested.
- How often should I get tested?
- The recommended frequency of testing varies depending on your lifestyle. You should be tested every time you change sexual partner or enter a new sexual relationship. If you have multiple sexual partners, you should be tested at least every 3 months.
- How is my privacy protected?
- Keeping your data secure is important to us. We will not share your individual-level information with any third party without your explicit consent.