Little Remedies Saline Spray/Drops 1oz
Flushes and removes mucus from little noses to help little ones breathe easy. Non-medicated relief that safely soothes and moisturizes.
- Helps remove mucus to clean nasal passages
- No parabens, no side effects
- #1 Pediatrician Recommended
- For newborns/infants, use saline drops to move the mucus to the front of the nose, making it easier to remove with an aspirator.
- Daily use of saline drops will help keep nasal passages clean and moisturized.
- Avoid putting cotton swabs, twisted tissues or your fingernail inside your baby's nose.
- After wiping your baby's nose, apply a moisturizing gel to protect against soreness.
Newborns/Infants: 2 to 6 drops in each nostril as often as needed or as directed by a doctor.
Children & adults: 2 to 6 sprays/drops into each nostril as often as needed or as directed by a doctor.