Mad Hippie Concealer #20
Mad Hippie Concealer with brightening antioxidants, peptides, and natural hydrating elements is more than just a cover-up! This luxe, creamy concealer addresses underlying skin care concerns, and is a make-up that your skin will love! Apply under eyes and on blemishes, or apply as a lightweight foundation.
- Translucent blends designed to work with a variety of skin types
- Mix & match to create your own unique palette
- Use as a lightweight foundation to cover up blemishes & discoloration, or layer for heavier coverage
- Silicone-free, all natural pigments & no synthetic dyes
- Clean & safe ingredients work to reduce the appearance of discoloration as well as rejuvenate the skin
- Soft matte finish
**We always recommend beginning by cleansing and priming the skin as make-up applies beautifully to clean, hydrated skin. We love to prime the skin with Vitamin C Serum and Antioxidant Facial Oil before following with concealer. To prime the skin, mix a dime sized amount of Vitamin C Serum with 2-3 drops of Antioxidant Facial Oil and massage into the skin to fully hydrate.Vitamin C - One of the most vital ingredients in any effective skin care regimen, Vitamin C is a powerful antioxidant and can help reduce the appearance of wrinkles & discoloration.
- Palmitoyl Tripeptide-5 - Skin rejuvenating peptide. Enhances skin's overall appearance and aids in the appearance of plump, youthful, healthy looking skin.
- Hesperidin – A plant flavonoid that has been shown to help reduce the appearance of skin discoloration.
- Gigawhite – A radiance-boosting blend of 6 organically grown alpine plants that reduce the appearance of skin discoloration.
- Sodium Hyaluronate – The salt of hyaluronic acid (HA), sodium hyaluronate, has been shown to have better skin penetrating capabilities than HA alone. Works to moisturize the skin while reducing the appearance of wrinkles.
- Aloe Vera - Works to nourish the skin while forming a thin protective layer.
- Shea Butter - Used in Africa for centuries for its moisturizing & soothing properties, shea butter is a rich source of the powerful antioxidants vitamin A & E, crucial fatty acids and cinnamic acid.
Free of silicone, petrochemicals, parabens, perfume, SLS, phthalates, animal ingredients, animal testing, synthetic colors and dyes.