Metagenics Ostera 60 tablets
Limit one product per order.
Promotes Healthy Bone Remodeling in Postmenopausal Women*
Ostera in combination with a Mediterranean-style low-glycemic-load diet and aerobic exercise has been clinically shown in postmenopausal women to beneficially influence key markers of bone remodeling more than diet and exercise alone.*
- Promotes healthy bone remodeling biomarkers to support bone quality and integrity.*
- Clinically shown in a study of postmenopausal women with low estrogen levels to:*
- Beneficially influence key markers of bone remodeling.
- Positively influence osteocalcin a key marker of bone remodeling rate.
- Offer more effectiveness than diet and exercise alone.
- Features selective kinase response modulators (SKRMs) in the form of RIAA from hops as well as the herb berberine and vitamins D and K to nutritionally support healthy bone remodeling during the aging process.*
- No reported serious adverse effects.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose treat cure or prevent any disease.
Supplement FactsServing Size: 1 tablet
Servings per Container: 60
Directions for Use: Take one tablet twice daily, or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
Other Directions: Do not use if pregnant or nursing or if taking cyclosporine or anticoagulant medication. If taking other medication, consult your healthcare practitioner before use. Keep out of the reach of children.
- Amount per Serving% Daily Value
- Vitamin D (as cholecalciferol)500 IU125%
Vitamin K (as phytonadione)500 mcg625%
Berberine HCl (Phellodendron amurense bark extract)90 mg*
Reduced Iso-Alpha Acids Complex (from hops extract, Humulus lupulus L.)370 mg*
* Daily value not established
These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Microcrystalline cellulose, stearic acid (vegetable), croscarmellose sodium, calcium silicate, silica, coating (water, hypromellose, medium chain triglycerides, and hydroxypropylcellulose). This product is Gluten Free.