Metagenics PhytoMulti 120 tablets
Limit one product per order.
Activate Your Health Potential
PhytoMulti goes beyond basic wellness support with a proprietary blend of concentrated plant extracts and phytonutrients with scientifically tested biological activity to protect cells and maintain DNA stability-Å“activating health potential like no other supplement.*
- Intelligent blend of a highly-concentrated full spectrum of phytonutrients with science-based efficacy.*
- Phytonutrient potential for cell protection and DNA stability verified by sophisticated in vitro ORACFN and Comet assays.*
- Phytonutrients impact cell signaling to communicate healthy messages throughout the body.*
- Enhanced with select bioactive plant compounds-including lutein zeaxanthin lycopene and resveratrol.
- Optimized with essential vitamins and minerals for multidimensional health support.*
- Recharges nourishes and defends cells like no other foundation nutrition formula.*
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose treat cure or prevent any disease.
Supplement FactsServing Size: 2
Servings per Container: 60
Directions for Use: Take one to two tablets once daily with food or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
- Amount per Serving% Daily Value
- Vitamin A [50% as mixed carotenoids and 50% as retinyl acetate]10,000 IU200%
- Choline (as choline bitartrate)25 mg*
- Vitamin C (as ascorbic acid and ascorbyl palmitate)120 mg200%
- Inositol25 mg*
- Vitamin D3 (as cholecalciferol)1000 IU250%
- Lycopene6 mg*
- Vitamin E (as d-alpha tocopheryl succinate)100 IU333%
- Zeaxanthin2 mg*
- Vitamin K (as phytonadione)120 mcg150%
- Lutein6 mg*
- Thiamin (as thiamin mononitrate)25 mg1666%
- Resveratrol (from Polygonum cuspidatum root extract)10 mg*
- Riboflavin15 mg882%
- Proprietary Phytonutrient Blend
Citrus Bioflavonoid Complex [standardized to 45% hesperidin], green coffee bean extract [standardized to 45% chlorogenic acid), pomegranate whole fruit extract [standardized to 40% ellagic acid], grape seed extract [standardized to 90% polyphenols], blueberry fruit extract [standardized to 30% total polyphenols and 12% anthocyanins], green tea leaf extract [standardized to 60% catechins and 40% EGCG], bitter melon fruit extract [standardized to 5% bitter principles], prune skin extract [standardized to 50% polyphenols], watercress herb 4:1 extract, cinnamon [Cinnamomum burmannii (Nees) or Cinnamomum cassia] bark powder, Indian gum Arabic tree bark and heartwood extract [standardized to 6% catechins], rosemary extract [standardized to 11% min phenolic diterpenes and 7.6% min sum of carnosol+carnosic acid], artichoke leaf extract [standardized to 0.3% cynarins and 1% chlorogenic acid]400 mg*
- Niacin (as niacinamide and niacin)50 mg250%
- Vitamin B6 (as pyridoxine HCl)25 mg1250%
- Folate (as calcium L-5-methyltetrahydrofolate)800 mcg200%
- Vitamin B12 (as methylcobalamin)200 mcg3333%
- Biotin500 mcg166%
- Pantothenic Acid (as D-calcium pantothenate)75 mg750%
- Iodine (as potassium iodide)150 mcg100%
- Magnesium (as magnesium citrate)40 mg10%
- Zinc (as zinc citrate)15 mg100%
- Selenium (as selenium aspartate)100 mcg142%
- Copper (as copper citrate)1 mg50%
- Manganese (as manganese citrate)0.5 mg25%
- Chromium (as chromium polynicotinate)200 mcg166%
- Molybdenum (as molybdenum aspartate complex)50 mcg66%
* Daily value not established
These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Microcrystalline cellulose, cellulose, croscarmellose sodium, silica, stearic acid (vegetable), and coating (hypromellose, medium chain triglycerides , hydroxypropylcellulose, and sodium copper chlorophyllin).